[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pitt RBs Week 3 and beyooooooooond.....

doobwaa

So we all know Bell is back ..... and is a stud.... but Williams performed better than most people expected....

Going forward does Williams get a series or two per game? 6-10 touches? Goal line work?

Is he worthy of a flex play going forward -- or do we dust off a comfy spot on the bench for him ?

I don't start him this week and I don't think he'll be startable unless Bell goes down.

This.

Bell is the best RB is FF and will remind everyone of that very soon.

Well you are looking at it as a fantasy owner, in reality if you were the coach you would do some type of splitting of the carries 70-30ish. running backs do wear down towards the end of the season and you want them to be ready for the playoffs.

True and he may earn a handful of touches per game but he himself is long in the tooth and has already had a good amount of work in weeks 1 and 2. It'll be Bell all day and when he needs a breather, Williams will go in. I do not envision Pitt going to a situation where they alternate between the backs giving Williams several series throughout the game.