[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

......CJ anderson....

ChompChomp

I gave up andre johnson and ameer Abdullah, my running game is already strong with alfred morris and eddie lacy and the guy who i did the trade with thought CJ's season was over so i traded

Wrong forum, Noob!!

Alfred Morris is about to lose his job to Matt Jones, and Eddie Lacy has a bad wheel - Starks is gonna get the go again this week. I wouldn't call that "strong". However, as an Anderson owner, I'm about as worried about Anderson as I am the way my Colts have started the season - not worried at all...

Wrong forum, Noob!!

Alfred Morris is about to lose his job to Matt Jones, and Eddie Lacy has a bad wheel - Starks is gonna get the go again this week. I wouldn't call that "strong". However, as an Anderson owner, I'm about as worried about Anderson as I am the way my Colts have started the season - not worried at all...

makes sense and I agree Shortty... but would you send Mccoy for him straight up? Honestly all jokes aside

Depends if you think Williams is gonna keep cutting into McCoy's carries or not. I personally like Williams better in that Buffalo offense but they didn't bring in McCoy to be a backup. Hard to see with Denver. I'd be worried as an Anderson owner if Hillman was having success. He's not and IMO Anderson is the better of the two.

• Like 1

However, as an Anderson owner, I'm about as worried about Anderson as I am the way my Colts have started the season - not worried at all...

Did you own Montee Ball last year? I remember people touting the same thing this time last year...

I owned Ball last year, and Anderson this year. Last time I touch a Denver running back... Anderson has looked like a plodder over his first 2 games, and I'm hoping it's the injury playing a part in that. With 10 days to recover between games, game 3 will be a big telling sign. So far he doesn't have that same burst that we all saw in the second half of last year.

Depends if you think Williams is gonna keep cutting into McCoy's carries or not. I personally like Williams better in that Buffalo offense but they didn't bring in McCoy to be a backup. Hard to see with Denver. I'd be worried as an Anderson owner if Hillman was having success. He's not and IMO Anderson is the better of the two.

I agree Anderson is the better of the two and they HATE giving the ball to McCoy in the goal line, but whats wrong with andersons toe and foot will it linger and the O-line for the Broncos blows bad