[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rookie RB's making an impact this year

captain77

Not sure if there is a current thread about this so if so I apologize...

Which rookie RB's will make a fantasy impact this year?

How would you rank the rookie RB's for the rest of the season?

What I saw through two weeks:

Coleman (until his injury) was off to a good start to be in line for the biggest workload…and a good offense. I think he could be a solid NFL and more important fantasy RB.

Gordon seems to be pretty relevant in the SD offense, it's just too bad there is a major vulture looming in Woodhead. And Gordon has shown signs that he is a dynamic runner.

Yeldon might be another guy who will get the bulk of the carries for his team. Too bad that team is Jacksonville. To be honest, I don't know much about Yeldon and haven't seen much either.

Abdullah looks explosive but not sure what to think of him and his situation. My gut is telling me that he will be under used. The Lions may feel a bit gun shy over working another small back. I'm sure they don't want another Jahvid Best on their hands.

Johnson (ARI) looks explosive as well as he seems to score every time he touches the ball. The only thing holding him back seems to be Arians…or maybe pass blocking?

Johnson (CLE) is another guy I don't know much about.

Jones has Morris in front of him who is a workhorse but I am almost convinced his numbers are based off of workload and not talent. In my opinion, a more talented back could produce much better numbers there. That being said, Morris seems to be a class act and good teammate but unfortunately my league doesn't award points for that.

Artis-Payne hasn't even seen a carry…maybe even the field. I know his only potential value is "when" Stewart goes down but I figured I would at least get to see him on the field to spell Stewart form time to time. Anyone know why he hasn't played?

Robinson is similar to Artis-Payne in regards that his only value is an injury to Gore. And he sure didn't do himself any favors last night fumbling at the goal line.

Gurley has yet to suit up due to his injury. What are his realistic expectations?

Once again, this is just my opinion from what I saw through two weeks...of a seventeen week season (lot's of people on here seem to forget that). I would just like to know how others rank and view the rookie running backs.

Thanks in advance for the input.

Edited by captain77