[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What is Gronks current trade value?

pdycakbakrsman

I really took a hit at receiver with Dez going down and Alshon nursing a hamstring injury. I currently have Gronk and was thinking about trading him. I have Julius Thomas on my bench so hopefully he will be able to fill a little of the void when he comes back. What would you guys expect to receive for Gronk?

Someone offered me AJ Green and Demarco Murray for Gronk and Jonathan Stewart/Melvin Gordon. Who would be on the better end of that trade or would it be pretty fair?

That would be a terrible trade for you. If you're trading Gronk you better be getting ridiculous value back.

i think this thread falls somewhere in a "gray" area, as i do not believe (although, i could be completely wrong) the OP was not intended to be a trade advice inquiry, like "please rate this trade," or "i'm offering player x and y for player z, who wins?" type of post but rather a legitimate inquiry as to Gronk's current value...it then somehow morphed into an "i was offered blank, blank, and blank for blanket blank, blank"...anyway, that's how i saw it, and i would answer the OP by saying Gronk is worth a top tier player, straight-up, at any other offensive position (e.g., WR1, RB1, or QB1 - probably worth more, IMO, than a QB1, actually)... :2cents:

I really took a hit at receiver

I currently have Gronk

I have Julius Thomas on my bench

What would you guys expect to receive for Gronk?

Someone offered me AJ Green and Demarco Murray

Who would be on the better end of that trade or would it be pretty fair?

Nope, totally not an advice thread.

i think this thread falls somewhere in a "gray" area, as i do not believe (although, i could be completely wrong) the OP was not intended to be a trade advice inquiry, like "please rate this trade," or "i'm offering player x and y for player z, who wins?" type of post but rather a legitimate inquiry as to Gronk's current value...it then somehow morphed into an "i was offered blank, blank, and blank for blanket blank, blank"...anyway, that's how i saw it, and i would answer the OP by saying Gronk is worth a top tier player, straight-up, at any other offensive position (e.g., WR1, RB1, or QB1 - probably worth more, IMO, than a QB1, actually)... :2cents:

That is the way i took it. Gray area but took it for the OP asking about Gronk's value as a general question.

Extremely high value. I don't know how one would get him outside of the other owner

-having a dire weakness in another position

-a competent 2nd tight end

Even then you could still expect to pay RB-1, or WR-1, or Top 5 QB (maybe+) for him. He's a beast and #2 on the list isn't even close at the position.

Edited by kwolf68

The tough part is finding a team with sufficient depth such that they can actually afford to give up multiple elite players in order to get a TE. The only way I would even consider moving Gronk at this point would be if I had GLARING needs at multiple other positions and I could get a middling TE back, along with 2 elite players.

Gronk is the clear #1 player in fantasy right now. I don't even think it's close. I posted a thread on Gronk prior to my draft asking basically if I was crazy for considering him at #2 in a standard league. Everyone told me I was crazy. I ended up taking Antonio Brown and Jimmy Graham in the 3rd. I wish I went with Gronk but can't complain about Brown.

Gronk is the clear #1 player in fantasy right now. I don't even think it's close. I posted a thread on Gronk prior to my draft asking basically if I was crazy for considering him at #2 in a standard league. Everyone told me I was crazy. I ended up taking Antonio Brown and Jimmy Graham in the 3rd. I wish I went with Gronk but can't complain about Brown.

Depends on the format. And it's been 2 weeks..