[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone else starting Matt Jones tonight?

Balzac

F*** it! Normally, I wouldn't do this with a one-week wonder, but I'm going to take a chance and start him in my Flex. It's either him, Amari Cooper, or B. Cooks.

I'm backed into starting Al a Mo in a double header this week. I would say Jones is going to rock on tonight! :bag:

• Like 1

Guest Ted Goings

I really think it's a mistake to bail on Hill. He got benched for the fumbles. You know he's going to protect the ball. The ravens D is stout against the run, but I am not benching him for a timeshare who has had one good week.

I really think it's a mistake to bail on Hill. He got benched for the fumbles. You know he's going to protect the ball. The ravens D is stout against the run, but I am not benching him for a timeshare who has had one good week.

I wouldn't bench Hill, but I'd prefer Gio in a PPR league.

I'm tempted to start Jones tonight but I just don't have the minerals to do so....not when I just traded for CJ Anderson on the cheap and I still have Woodhead and Hill as well...

This is the week the Broncos offense gets back on track. Fading the Thursday game is usually right.

• Like 1

Watching Morris and Jones running for the first time tonight. Alf should be very worried about the number of carries he is going to receive this year going forward. Using the eye test....Jones is a MUCH more dynamic, explosive, and elusive running back. So glad I grabbed him in my local.

I'm starting Matt Jones tonight in two leagues (team in my sig) sitting Carlos Hyde, Frank Gore, and J Stew for him - figure why not take a chance. Still rolling with Anderson - gonna ride that ship till it's laying in the bottom of the sea.

Another league I'm sitting Vereen and Spiller for him..

I would've played Hyde and Stew over Jones. Probably Vereen too.