[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Say it with me..

Shorttynaz

I will NEVER start another player on Thursday night. I thought I learned my lesson last year but apparently not. The games suck, the broadcast is suck, the fantasy scores suck, etc..

Never again..

Thank you, I'm done. :)

Edited by Shorttynaz

Started Eli in a few ODB in a few and Reed in one I'm not complaining... It could have been a lot worse 25 outta Eli 20 outta ODB and 18 outta Reed I'm not mad at it... Better than my 2ish I got from CJ last week in 3 leagues on TNF

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

I cut way back on my FF leagues (down to just my 2 local leagues) and a VERY large part of the reason why is because Thursday Night Football has sucked the joy out of it for me. I pine for the days when we had a full week of leisurely watching injury reports and scooping up potential waiver wire darlings on a Friday afternoon. Now you've got one day to get your crap set for the week. Bah! Back in my day, we did it right! And we were grateful! :angry:

• Like 4

I cut way back on my FF leagues (down to just my 2 local leagues) and a VERY large part of the reason why is because Thursday Night Football has sucked the joy out of it for me. I pine for the days when we had a full week of leisurely watching injury reports and scooping up potential waiver wire darlings on a Friday afternoon. Now you've got one day to get your crap set for the week. Bah! Back in my day, we did it right! And we were grateful! :angry:

Most leagues allow lineup changes right up to 1:00 on Sunday (Eastern time). Thursday players must be in your starting lineup before Thursday kickoff and if they are not, then they are benched for the week. But plenty of time to set the remaining lineup and pick up FAs/waivers right up till Sunday. Frankly, any league that requires a hard deadline of Thursday for your full starting lineup is absurd and .. well... just really dumb.

Edited by Dcat
  • Like 1

Most leagues allow lineup changes right up to 1:00 on Sunday (Eastern time). Thursday players must be in your starting lineup before Thursday kickoff and if they are not, then they are benched for the week. But plenty of time to set the remaining lineup and pick up FAs/waivers right up till Sunday. Frankly, any league that requires a hard deadline of Thursday for your full starting lineup is absurd and .. well... just really dumb.

I think the point is that Thursday night game can affect Sunday's lineup decisions...ie....starting a mediocre play Thursday night because you can't risk a better game time decision option. And that sucks. I would be more than happy if Thursday night games went away.

• Like 4