[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which one of these 6 RBs do you DROP?

TurboCowboy

Guest Ted Goings

I would drop blount, but it's basically a coin flip between him, morris, and mcfadden. They are all basically in the same position as far as being part of a comittee with unpredictable coaches. I just hate New England and will never depend on belichick. What other QBs are available?

I would drop blount, but it's basically a coin flip between him, morris, and mcfadden. They are all basically in the same position as far as being part of a comittee with unpredictable coaches. I just hate New England and will never depend on belichick. What other QBs are available?

Foles, Winston, Bridgewater, Carr, etc. Every damn team in my league keeps 2 QBs so no depth.

Guest Ted Goings

I would grab Foles against the Steelers this week. Gonna be a shootout. Steelers are giving up the most points (27 & 26) to QBs. Probably go Carr against the Bears next week.

• Like 1

I would grab Foles against the Steelers this week. Gonna be a shootout. Steelers are giving up the most points (27 & 26) to QBs. Probably go Carr against the Bears next week.

I hear you and see your point, but I think I'll go with Colin Kaepernick because the coach is taking off the restraints and going to let him play. They have simplified their playbook to optimize Colin's game. Plus, even though he can suck, he always has that occasional 30+ point game in him. Upside!

Meanwhile, thanks guys. Dropping Blount. Can't trust the New England running game even if he did get hot.

Holy f*ck, it's like someone was told to pick the six most frustrating RBs in the league to own...

Man, I know. Hilarious! :kicksrock: All of them have tremendous upside and that's why I chose them. So far, none have really impressed me. That's what I get for having the strongest trio of WRs in my league. Antonio Brown, Randall Cobb, AJ Green.

Man, I know. Hilarious! :kicksrock: All of them have tremendous upside and that's why I chose them. So far, none have really impressed me. That's what I get for having the strongest trio of WRs in my league. Antonio Brown, Randall Cobb, AJ Green.

Well I would drop McFadden if I were you. With Dez and Romo out teams will load the box against Dallas for sure, and there probably won't be as many carries to split. Plus, the Cowboys probably didn't trade for Christine Michael to be inactive all season.

Dion Lewis has already fumbled twice. That's normally enough to never see another carry from Belichick. One more fumble, and you might have a solid RB1 in Blount (at least for a week or two xD)

• Like 1