[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Devonta Freeman

ImNotSoIgnorant

Keg sat him in our dynasty match up this week, so I'm thankful for that.

Started him over Gio and Cooks in Outraged. In the local, his owner did start him.

I sure did. I thought about starting him but didn't expect the Cowboys run D to look so inept this week. Give Freeman credit, he ran hard and finished his runs too.

Lmao at the Seattle D coord getting a Gatorade shower for shutting out the Jimmy Clausen led Bears :lol:

First time Bears have been shut out in 13 years + Seattle's first win of the season + first time ever win for a defensive coordinator and gatorade shower = Butthurt about a Hawks win in a Devonta Freeman thread?

:shrug:

I went against him in 2 leagues, put a damper on some otherwise good games.

Yeah, you did but you had randle to counter in one of them.

First time Bears have been shut out in 13 years + Seattle's first win of the season + first time ever win for a defensive coordinator and gatorade shower = Butthurt about a Hawks win in a Devonta Freeman thread?

:shrug:

meant to put it in the Lynch thread. Sorry to interrupt your celebration of beating Jimmy Clausen. By all means..shoot off your fireworks

Sphew sphew....Shpew!

Gotta check your sound people on that one, he said shoot off fireworks, not vomit.