[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anderson owners... what now?

Inziladun

I actually just received a trade offer for anderson. Im usually not one to panic but im just not seeing it out of him this year. I got offered Russell Wilson and Antonio Brown for Aaron Rodgers Anderson and Maclin in a PPR league. Dez being hurt is absolutely killing me and I hate to sell low but im 1-2 and need to do something.

I actually just received a trade offer for anderson. Im usually not one to panic but im just not seeing it out of him this year. I got offered Russell Wilson and Antonio Brown for Aaron Rodgers Anderson and Maclin in a PPR league. Dez being hurt is absolutely killing me and I hate to sell low but im 1-2 and need to do something.

I think that is a pretty clear accept. You might be selling low on CJ, but you are buying low on Antonio.

Anyone think he's gonna turn it around against Minnesota? He's the one starting option on my team.... i'm praying every day to the fanasy gods lol

I am starting him over Stewart and Vereen. Not saying much, but I do think he is going to get on track in the first week he doesn't get injured, which is hopefully this week.

You might want to think again about starting CJ this week, as Broncos Left Tackle Ty Symbrailo is out for Week 4.

http://in-thinair.com/2015/10/02/sambrailo-out-harris-to-lt-schofield-to-start/

Sambrailo ruled OUT for Sunday.

— Andrew Mason (@MaseDenver)

Ryan Harris will start at LT, Schofield at RT.

— Andrew Mason (@MaseDenver)

I also posted (I believe in the game thread) that he and Hillman were both open alot for checkdowns, and I mean ALOT and Peyton never even glanced their way

In the pistol offense, the QB lines up 3yds closer to the LOS. He has less time to check down to his open RB's. That's just the reality of The Pistol. The advantage, of course, is Peyton is 3yds closer to the LOS and can read defenses quicker an audible run plays as the RB is 4yds behind him, as appossed to the shotgun where they both lineup 7ds behind center.

Why they are running the Pistol with an immobile QB is beyond me.

Denver running back situation hasn't been crap in years. It's always this guy, that guy, the next guy, what guy. You can have it. I marked all these jokers down 10 spots just to make sure I wouldn't get the madness that is this backfield.