[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anderson owners... what now?

Inziladun

CJ 80 yards and 2 TDs this week. Book it.

:brow:

As much as I wanna see it happen, he's gotta show me something before I reinsert him into my lineup. However as I'm starting Gore and Hyde over him this week, he's gonna put up RB1 #s. Matt Jones, Hyde, Hillman, K Williams, and Gore all only put up good #s when I had em riding pine Edited by Shorttynaz

As much as I wanna see it happen, he's gotta show me something before I reinsert him into my lineup. However as I'm starting Gore and Hyde over him this week, he's gonna put up RB1 #s. Matt Jones, Hyde, Hillman, K Williams, and Gore all only put up good #s when I had em riding pine

So let me be the first to say, "your welcome". :)

So other than flipping a coin, Hillman + CJ owners, who you starting? If Ivory wasn't on bye it would be neither but now I gotta guess. I almost think CJ gonna have a big game after hearing his coach suck Hillman's Pee Pee on the radio. I wouldn't take that crap lightly if I was him.

So other than flipping a coin, Hillman + CJ owners, who you starting? If Ivory wasn't on bye it would be neither but now I gotta guess. I almost think CJ gonna have a big game after hearing his coach suck Hillman's Pee Pee on the radio. I wouldn't take that crap lightly if I was him.

i'm considering starting them both, which sounds like lunacy right now. My other options are Doug Martin and Jeremy Hill. Martin is hit or miss and I don't have great expectations for Hill against Seattle. That said, I think either CJ or Hillman is going to put up something useful, and I'll assume the other one will put up a couple points.

It's funny to look back already and think how excited I was to start the season with CJ Anderson and Jeremy Hill on my roster. I thought I had no problems at RB.

Larry Fitzgerald has been saving my ass through the first four weeks.

If I had to choose between the two, I am starting CJ.