[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Forsett done?

anismith

I would be very surprised if Forsett's dropped off all that much from last season and I think he'll probably start to bounce back a bit provided he gets the support from the offensive line. I think when Perriman starts to play it will open some things up as well in the running game.

I will say though that before he got injured in preseason I'd heard that Taliaferro was making pretty good strides towards becoming the player the Ravens were looking for when they drafted him and that he'd clearly outplayed Allen for the #2 role. If Forsett continues to disappoint then I wouldn't be surprised to see Taliaferro's role expanded provided he can stay off the injured list. Maybe that's just wishful thinking because I have him on my dynasty squad, but one season shouldn't automatically make Forsett the next Priest Holmes and he's not exactly the youngest guy out there either.

I just didn't see it with this guy coming into the season - he's old and is of mediocre talent. I think last year was a bit of a fluke. He'll need tons of volume in order to produce.

its still early but i think hell bounce back. at 0-3 you cant just blame it on one player and obv theres more things wrong than just him. with steve smith putting up the numbers he has and if he continues it should help him a little bit. it would be nice if someone else could also contribute in the passing game too.

Of course he is done ... he was one of my keepers in one of my leagues.

In another league I kept CJ Anderson and Jeremy Hill ... they are done too

I traded Jeremy Hill for Keenan Allen last week and I was sweating it but now I feel much better. I was worried about the fumbles but Bernard was the more serious concern. I had the choice of Forsett or Hill but I felt Forsett was going to have the better year in the end. Hope I made the right call.

Of course he is done ... he was one of my keepers in one of my leagues.

In another league I kept CJ Anderson and Jeremy Hill ... they are done too

Exactly the same three in one of my keeper leagues too. Thought my only worry would be possibly benching one each week.