[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rishard Mathews or Steve Smith

anismith

Here is my Roster. I could drop both Forsett and Stewart, but that seems like a bit much.

QB: Matt Ryan

RB: Marshawn Lynch, Demarco Murray, Arian Foster, Jonathan Stewart, Ameer Abdullah, and Justin Forsett

WR: Megatron, AJ Green, DeAndre Hopkins, Kenaan Allen, Allen Robinson

TE: Eifert, Gates

Guest Ted Goings

I agree that you should try for both if you can. If only one makes sense, I prefer Matthews exactly because smith is the raven's offense. The will game plan for him, and he probably won't see another game like Sunday. His points per week in standard scoring were 1, 15, 30. I would put him around 10 ppg going forward, which is good flex status.

Matthews is on a team with Landry and Jennings and Stills and Cameron, so he will not draw the shutdown corners every time. His points per week are 9, 11, 23. I see him as a 10 points a week guy too, but with more upside. Smith is old, and i'm not sure if he can sustain 10ppg for the whole season.

Guest Ted Goings

Just saw your roster. I would drop Forsett and Robinson for both smith and matthews. Robinson is going to get shut down after the Miami game. I don't think that will happen again. Your WRs will be stacked, and i would look at using some of them and your 2nd tier RBs to try to upgrade at RB.

Guest Ted Goings

Smith by a long shot

Mathews has had success - but his plays are shrinking against the other dolphin WR

Not arguing Smith over Matthews necessarily, but I don't know how you say Matthews plays are shrinking when his ppg went from 9 in week one to 11 in week two to 23 in week three. Two straight 100+ yard games seems like the opposite of shrinking to me.