[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Martavis Bryant

InTomWeTrust

Is anybody as high on him as I am?

He reminds me of a Julio/Plaxico mix.. good speed, hands, and he can really stretch the field. He put on 10 pounds of muscle runs a 4.43 and is 6-5 230.

In that offense whether its Vick ( who can throw it further than ben BTW) or Ben I think he thrives. Im going to trade Brandon Marshall for him straight up and let defenses double team Antonio Brown so Bryant can explode.

Anyone?

vick and bryant hooked up for a 63 yarder against buffalo's 1st team d in their preseason meeting....

and yes...i drafted and have stashed him...i cant wait to have him back.....the kid has monster potential.......he could be virtually unstoppable if they target him enough .....i watched that buffalo preseason game and he drew two PI flags also....

• Like 2

vick and bryant hooked up for a 63 yarder against buffalo's 1st team d in their preseason meeting....

and yes...i drafted and have stashed him...i cant wait to have him back.....the kid has monster potential.......he could be virtually unstoppable if they target him enough .....i watched that buffalo preseason game and he drew two PI flags also....

Nice man.. I agree. He has MONSTER potential.. and im the same guy that said julio jones and brandon marshall are going to be absolute monsters this year and got bashed for it before season..

Nice man.. I agree. He has MONSTER potential.. and im the same guy that said julio jones and brandon marshall are going to be absolute monsters this year and got bashed for it before season..

i drafted julio in the 1st in all 3 of my leagues lol.....

i watch alot of college ball....i saw bryant play quite a bit at clemson but he was always overshadowed by hopkins and watkins....i was dying for my pats to draft him and i watched pitt snatch him up and said "dammit"....he prob wouldnt thrive with the pats because of their offense and the fact that younger, taller, receivers rarely do there....but i still wanted them to take the chance at that price......but ya...he looks unguardable at times......ive stashed him and hes going to make me salivate starting him as a flex

• Like 2

i drafted julio in the 1st in all 3 of my leagues lol.....

i watch alot of college ball....i saw bryant play quite a bit at clemson but he was always overshadowed by hopkins and watkins....i was dying for my pats to draft him and i watched pitt snatch him up and said "dammit"....he prob wouldnt thrive with the pats because of their offense and the fact that younger, taller, receivers rarely do there....but i still wanted them to take the chance at that price......but ya...he looks unguardable at times......ive stashed him and hes going to make me salivate starting him as a flex

I agree 100%, Watkins and Hopkins did over shadow him he just transitions better to the NFL IMO and he put 10 more pounds of muscle on... and is still as fast. Would you right now trade Brandon Marshall for him straight up?

I feel fortunate to have gotten him as the 28th pick last year in my only dynasty. My concern is the Steelers arguably have the best WR and RB in the league and neither of their names are Bryant. BBBig plays from all of them, and there's only so much football.

You're high. With Vick in and Ben out, the entire offense will grind to a halt. Only when Ben gets back will he be even close to viable to start. He won't have more then 7 points in any game with Vick starting. Bell and Brown are the only starting options in the steeler offense. I wouldn't be surprised if they get someone else to come in for Vick. So glad I dumped Martavis last week for Dez.

Vick being in hinders his value for sure. I think they'll be throwing far less and using Bell more, then when VIck does throw he'll be looking safe and short to Brown hoping he can break a big play.

Bryant's value is big TDs on deep balls and thats probably Vicks weakness.

It's a frustrating development if you stashed him.

You're high. With Vick in and Ben out, the entire offense will grind to a halt. Only when Ben gets back will he be even close to viable to start. He won't have more then 7 points in any game with Vick starting. Bell and Brown are the only starting options in the steeler offense. I wouldn't be surprised if they get someone else to come in for Vick. So glad I dumped Martavis last week for Dez.

I was with you until the last part....and now I wonder who is really high...

• Like 1

care to place a wager on that? about him not having more than 7 points with vick starting?

• Like 1

would you give marshall for bryant straight up mo after week 6? i honestly look at bryant like a josh gordon #2

not sure i would go that far

i do agree that bryant is gordon like in terms of talent.....bryant has the ability to be dominant......i think bryant can still thrive with vick for the time being....but im not "sure" of it.......theres also brown and bell there grabbing touches.....that can help in a way too....but the jets passing game actually looks viable right now

• Like 1

not sure i would go that far

i do agree that bryant is gordon like in terms of talent.....bryant has the ability to be dominant......i think bryant can still thrive with vick for the time being....but im not "sure" of it.......theres also brown and bell there grabbing touches.....that can help in a way too....but the jets passing game actually looks viable right now

Josh gordon was the man

Okay here's a question. I'm in this 8 team league that's with a few buddies that are new to ff. The guy that set the league designated 4 wr slots, 2 rb, no flex. I've traded for Peyton and Brees, I have Martavis, and Gates and Rothlisburger are both on waivers. I want to pick up Gates, but I also want to try for big Ben because wtf not, this league is my third, not for big money, and kind of a joke anyway. I want a qb monopoly come trade deadline.

Should I drop Bryant to get both, or just target one or the other?