[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Martavis Bryant

InTomWeTrust

I'm "checking in" a little late, but are you seriously bragging about being high on Julio before the year? He was a consensus top 3 WR among almost everyone I asked, and most took him 2nd behind Antonio...

i dunno if anyone should brag about drafting julio right now since its only 3 games in.......but....i dunno if he was def consensus top 3.....top 5 is more like it......and you had just as many people talking about lack of tds, how a bulk of his points came in one blowup game and the fear of injury.......injuries can happen to anyone and tds can be volatile

i dunno if anyone should brag about drafting julio right now since its only 3 games in.......but....i dunno if he was def consensus top 3.....top 5 is more like it......and you had just as many people talking about lack of tds, how a bulk of his points came in one blowup game and the fear of injury.......injuries can happen to anyone and tds can be volatile

Jones ADP was WR3 this year.

Jones ADP was WR3 this year.

ok? and?

i saw alot of people rank him at 5 also....because of injury concerns and lack of tds......also many pointed out how 11 catches, 260 yard and a td came in one game ....the injury concerns had alot of people scared....and many people dont realize how volatile tds can be......and that jones got tackled at the 1 yard line about 5 times last year...he also has had one reversed already and marked down at the 1 yard line against the giants....

its way too early to brag about drafting him....but if he continues like this many people will be able to because they didnt get scared off.....theres an expression thats prevalent on another ff site...."feed the beast"....thats what atlanta is doing big time(even jerry jones spoke about how he thought hed love to see the cowboys use dez the way atl is using jones).....i love the way they have used him down at the goal too....they are finding different ways to get him in the endzone when they are close

like i said...he may have had a top 3 wr adp....but plenty werent completely sold based on a couple of other factors.....one of them is always looming and possible week to week....

• Like 1

ok? and?

i saw alot of people rank him at 5 also....because of injury concerns and lack of tds......also many pointed out how 11 catches, 260 yard and a td came in one game ....the injury concerns had alot of people scared....and many people dont realize how volatile tds can be......and that jones got tackled at the 1 yard line about 5 times last year...he also has had one reversed already and marked down at the 1 yard line against the giants....

its way too early to brag about drafting him....but if he continues like this many people will be able to because they didnt get scared off.....theres an expression thats prevalent on another ff site...."feed the beast"....thats what atlanta is doing big time(even jerry jones spoke about how he thought hed love to see the cowboys use dez the way atl is using jones).....i love the way they have used him down at the goal too....they are finding different ways to get him in the endzone when they are close

like i said...he may have had a top 3 wr adp....but plenty werent completely sold based on a couple of other factors.....one of them is always looming and possible week to week....

Exactly... I asked em all before the season started im talking before summer.. I kept saying Julio was the best in the league last year and i got bashed for it on this forums non stop.. So please save it.

Exactly... I asked em all before the season started im talking before summer.. I kept saying Julio was the best in the league last year and i got bashed for it on this forums non stop.. So please save it.

My link

• Like 1

Didn't say he was "def consensus top 3" I said among people I asked(in person) he was among the top 3 for MOST PEOPLE, and regardless, my point was that he is bragging about being high on an insanely talented player before the season. It's like someone bragging about being high on AP... "plenty" of people thought the 1 year layoff would hurt him, or his age would set in, plenty more wouldn't draft him for moral reasons, the point remains, if anyone is bragging about drafting him they must have a massive ego.

Edited by willswear3

Didn't say he was "def consensus top 3" I said among people I asked(in person) he was among the top 3 for MOST PEOPLE, and regardless, my point was that he is bragging about being high on an insanely talented player before the season. It's like someone bragging about being high on AP... "plenty" of people thought the 1 year layoff would hurt him, or his age would set in, plenty more wouldn't draft him for moral reasons, the point remains, if anyone is bragging about drafting him they must have a massive ego.

eh you dont have to have a massive ego....but alot of it depends on where you took him and who you passed on him for.....if you took him at the end of the first round he was pretty much a no brainer...but i myself, and i know others, who took him earlier and passed on a foundation back like charles to get him....because i loved the combination of talent, kyle shanahan, schedule etc...and i thought his low touchdown output was a strange occurence .....anyway...it could all be moot if he were to get hurt

That's not why you got bashed non-stop. You reap what you sow around here, and you were a giant huge Dill Josh Gordon. Kudos for acting and posting like an adult in this thread and not the jerkoff you have been over the past 12 months, but it's going to take a lot more than that to get credibility around here.

:busted:

• Like 1

Is anybody as high on him as I am?

He reminds me of a Julio/Plaxico mix.. good speed, hands, and he can really stretch the field. He put on 10 pounds of muscle runs a 4.43 and is 6-5 230.

In that offense whether its Vick ( who can throw it further than ben BTW) or Ben I think he thrives. Im going to trade Brandon Marshall for him straight up and let defenses double team Antonio Brown so Bryant can explode.

Anyone?

He reminds me more of a Superman/Black Dynamite mix. Leaps tall buildings, heat ray vision, bangs mad bitches, kung fu master. I heard he got some fly pinkie rings and a new fedora.

I am going to trade in my spinning rims for a pimp cane so I can crack would be defenders on the jaw with it while he shakes down the bitches for the take. Then the benjamins be exploding out my roll.

• Like 2

He reminds me more of a Superman/Black Dynamite mix. Leaps tall buildings, heat ray vision, bangs mad bitches, kung fu master. I heard he got some fly pinkie rings and a new fedora.

I am going to trade in my spinning rims for a pimp cane so I can crack would be defenders on the jaw with it while he shakes down the bitches for the take. Then the benjamins be exploding out my roll.

:rofl::tup:

Come on... Drafting Julio Jones as the #1 overall WR wasn't much of a stretch this year, and happened in several leagues. Like somebody else alluded to, you were bashed for being the annoying little turd that you are, not for being high on Julio. :lol:

With Vick starting are you really going to start him. See A brown last week and he is no Brown.

My situation is probably different in dynasty, but yes. I elevated him last year from the taxi squad for a push. Seeing what DHB did gives me some optimism and anything will be better than the 0's my WR's are giving me, mainly Andre Johnson and Torrey Smith.

If it can't get worse, it can only get better.

Can't compare him to Gordon like some others are - it's just not the same. But when you'll take 7-10 points, I'm starting him.