[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Martavis Bryant

InTomWeTrust

Come on... Drafting Julio Jones as the #1 overall WR wasn't much of a stretch this year, and happened in several leagues. Like somebody else alluded to, you were bashed for being the annoying little turd that you are, not for being high on Julio. :lol:

And for my 5000th post I say kudos sir you are correct on all accounts especially the bashing being for the little turd that he is... 5000 times

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe
  • Like 1

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/9416/martavis-bryant

Signs pointing to no Martavis on Monday night

According to Dale Lolley of the Pennsylvania Observer-Reporter, it's looking "more and more" like Martavis Bryant will remain on the Steelers' reserve/suspended list into Week 6.

The Steelers have a one-week exemption to keep Bryant on the suspended list, and appear poised to use it after Bryant "practiced sparingly" this week. They would have had to cut a player to activate Bryant. Steelers beat writers seem to have very few details regarding Bryant's absence from team activities. Bryant should be removed from all fantasy lineups entering Week 5.

Source: Observer-Reporter

Oct 9 - 9:02 PM

hmm..

i had heard he missed practice wednesday due to "soreness"......not really sure whats going on here....ive stashed him for 4 weeks....and obviously ben being out stinks...so this kinda sucks.....i still have julio, cooks(:-(....was really hoping bryant could get going so i could try to deal him or sit him) a-rob and john brown....so i think ill be ok....but i was looking forward to having an upside flex option

i had heard he missed practice wednesday due to "soreness"......not really sure whats going on here....ive stashed him for 4 weeks....and obviously ben being out stinks...so this kinda sucks.....i still have julio, cooks(:-(....was really hoping bryant could get going so i could try to deal him or sit him) a-rob and john brown....so i think ill be ok....but i was looking forward to having an upside flex option

Thank goodness I was worried about you

You do know Vicks still chucking the spear right.... Ha lower your ceiling bud

Yes, I do. But while Martavis was suspended, I'm sure him and Vick threw plenty of passes together. A long connection for a score and a red-zone touchdown is the max potential for him this week. It's called a ceiling because that's the max he can get, bud.

Edited by Birds

I do know that Bryant is a much better talent than DHB - and Wheaton is wasting his opportunities to take control of the #2 spot.

Bell and Brown and no Ben are major roadblocks. When Ben comes back, Brown and Bell don't go away.

He's a receiver that will go off, and you'll want him off your bench when he does. That may require weeks of limited production you'll need to eat, so in most standard formats, I don't see him as a starter right now. Deep rosters, dynasty's, 4WR start leagues - no brainer and enjoy.

I do know that Bryant is a much better talent than DHB - and Wheaton is wasting his opportunities to take control of the #2 spot.

Bell and Brown and no Ben are major roadblocks. When Ben comes back, Brown and Bell don't go away.

He's a receiver that will go off, and you'll want him off your bench when he does. That may require weeks of limited production you'll need to eat, so in most standard formats, I don't see him as a starter right now. Deep rosters, dynasty's, 4WR start leagues - no brainer and enjoy.

I was on the Wheaton bandwagon but he hasn't done chit outside that long TD last week and DHB actually hasn't looked bad...

I wouldn't be shocked to see DHB overtake Wheaton or at least I think it deserves consideration....