[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PHI vs. WAS - FF implications if rescheduled due to hurricane?

abishagenaden

No, no and no. If the game is delayed and played as a week 4 game fine. No harm and no foul. If it is sent to another week this week will be erased from my league. We did not draft Eagle and Redskin players for a week 4 bye week and I refuse to blow up my team for something like this. If all scheduled week 4 games are not played then week 4 gets erased and we go on from there.

holy overreaction, batman.

Well hopefully the game gets played. If not,yes I hope the league understands, beause I am commissioner and I don't know any fairer way to handle it other than to wash the whole week. People did not draft their teams with this in mind. People can't drop Tom Brady because Bradford or Cousins can't go because of weather. I all ready have players on week 8 bye, can't have the Eagles on it too or won't have a team. Hopefully the NFL understands the game has to go and plays it somewhere week 4. Otherwise, I just don't know.

good thing the storm is out to sea and the game will likely be played because your plan is immensely illogical and unfair to everyone in your league. If you were in my leagues and tried this, it would be the league's final season.

• Like 1