[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade help. Cobb lynch mega. Will respond

Tommygun

Would you trade R Cobb and L miller for M Lynch and Calvin Megatron Johnson? Reply and I will do the same thank you. It's a standard lg. MY TEAM. QB. Matt Ryan. RB- AP, Hill, L miller. WR- Cobb, Mike Evans, A Cooper, and Allen Robinson.

You have to start 3RBS and 3WRS each week no TE needed.

Edited by Tommygun

I think I would accept that trade. Miller hasn't looked that good and I love me some beast mode the only think that would concern me though is losing Cobb who is getting most of the targets from Rodgers while Nelson has been out. I think I like Megatron and lynch better though just sucks that lunch is hurt right now.

Would you trade R Cobb and L miller for M Lynch and Calvin Megatron Johnson? Reply and I will do the same thank you. It's a standard lg.

I think you need to look at this from a statistical perspective.

Current rankings have R. Cobb at a 4.753 power ranking and scoring coefficient based on primary scoring statistics of 8.745, couple this with an upside coefficient of 6.344, L Miller is a 2.732, 4.447 and 6.125, respectively. CJ is 7.613, 9.229 and 8.577 and Lynch is a 5.636, 8.259 and 9.465.

When you weight these numbers together you get ratings of roughly 6.2, 5.79, 9.113 and 7.273 respectively.

Thus it would appear that there is 95% probability that you are getting the better end of this deal.

However these numbers are based on historical and YTD calcs and don't include strength of schedule going forward.

So what you really need to do is take the power rankings that are here on the huddle and multiply them by 1.666 and then take the above weighted numbers and multiply them by .75. Add those two numbers, square them, then divide by 14. This will give you an expected player performance number for the rest of the season.

If all this fails, PM grits and shins for advice.

• Like 1

Would you trade R Cobb and L miller for M Lynch and Calvin Megatron Johnson? Reply and I will do the same thank you. It's a standard lg.

I think you need to look at this from a statistical perspective.

Current rankings have R. Cobb at a 4.753 power ranking and scoring coefficient based on primary scoring statistics of 8.745, couple this with an upside coefficient of 6.344, L Miller is a 2.732, 4.447 and 6.125, respectively. CJ is 7.613, 9.229 and 8.577 and Lynch is a 5.636, 8.259 and 9.465.

When you weight these numbers together you get ratings of roughly 6.2, 5.79, 9.113 and 7.273 respectively.

Thus it would appear that there is 95% probability that you are getting the better end of this deal.

However these numbers are based on historical and YTD calcs and don't include strength of schedule going forward.

So what you really need to do is take the power rankings that are here on the huddle and multiply them by 1.666 and then take the above weighted numbers and multiply them by .75. Add those two numbers, square them, then divide by 14. This will give you an expected player performance number for the rest of the season.

If all this fails, PM grits and shins for advice.

You beat me to it :clap:

Do it, Megatron isn't looking rusty due to his own physical ability. He looks good. That O line has to figure out how to protect for routes longer than 10 yards. I would do it. Lynch will eventually be Lynch as well. Sounds like an owner slamming panic.

SInce you have Rawls backing up Lynch then I would probably do this move. I can't figure out Lamar Miller and who knows if Miami will ever just give him the rock. Detroit will eventually realize they have one of the best receivers in the league on the team and make him a focal point of the offense. Go for it.