[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Too much for Jamaal Charles

No trade has been offered officially yet, but im ive come to an agreement with the owner of Charles:

I send Jeremy Hill, Dion Lewis, Jimmy Graham

I receive Jamaal Charles

My team (PPR)

QB Carson Palmer

RB Jeremy Hill, Joseph Randle, Frank Gore, Karlos Williams, Dion Lewis

WR Julian Edelman, Emmanuel Sanders, Donte Moncrief

TE Jimmy Graham, Antonio Gates

K Justin Tucker

D varies

Now, simply based on value, im not sure that i like this trade. But in my lineup i think i do. Losing Graham is nothing, since Gates who i like more will be back next week. Thats just the icing on the cake to reel in the best (arguably) rb in the league. Then its down to Hill and Lewis for Charles, and i think absolutely. Now is the perfect time to get rid of Hill. The 3 goal line td's make him seemingly as valuable as he was before. But he had 9 carries for 40 yards. Then we have Lewis. Pretty good in PPR, but Blount is back and he had 18 carries plus multiple goal line carries last game.

Going to need some advice. Any feedback would be appreciated.

To put this into perspective, I am very close to agreeing a trade where I send Hill + OBJ (and maybe Ebron) for Jamaal, and I'd be happy about it. Like you said, best time to trade Hill. I have had mixed opinions on my trade from others, but majority said favours me. Comparing it to your trade, it shows you as an even bigger winner.

Guest Ted Goings

The true value of your players is what can they do to make your squad better. Sure, from a total points pespective, you may be overpaying, but you are going to be getting big points from one position consistently, which is the holy grail. In this case, you are losing three guys you may never start for one you definitely will. It's a good trade.

It's what makes your lineup the most optimized. Charles is a must start each weeek whereas Hill could come down to matchups over Gore/Williams/Randle.

If you already like Gates more and he hasn't played a snap then obviously you are going to start him over Graham every week.

MIGHT...be able to squeeze a bye week filler at WR out of him too.