[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

league mananger question

jpacheco2009

Probably depends on the site, pretty sure you cant on NFL.com and ESPN but don't commish on MFL.

Ya you can hide it on MFL, though why its a big deal :shrug:

I'd move it to the bottom or put it in a smaller column if taking up too much space.

Last year I was in a league where not only was your opponents lineup hidden, but also who your opponent was!

You could see the free agent list, but didn't know who was on which team.

You were never quite sure if you got your first choice of waivers, which was awesome because it made you look at NFL depth and ask for multiple pickups.

You knew how the scoring worked but couldn't see results until the end of the season.

It was a blast because you went into the playoffs not knowing if you made the playoffs...Better put in a lineup just in case!

Commish won it all, but after he explained how close and competitive it was right down to the wire, I realized that this was the best/most unpredictale/funnest league I has ever been in!

The downside was never having contact with any league members except the commish.

The upside is that the entry fee was bumped from $100 to $500 for this season. I did vote against that, but how can I argue with an 8-4 vote?

Commish reminded me that the payouts will skyrocket this year!

• Like 1

Last year I was in a league where not only was your opponents lineup hidden, but also who your opponent was!

You were never quite sure if you got your first choice of waivers, which was awesome because it made you look at NFL depth and ask for multiple pickups.

You knew how the scoring worked but couldn't see results until the end of the season.

It was a blast because you went into the playoffs not knowing if you made the playoffs...Better put in a lineup just in case!

Commish won it all, but after he explained how close and competitive it was right down to the wire, I realized that this was the best/most unpredictale/funnest league I has ever been in!

The downside was never having contact with any league members except the commish.

The upside is that the entry fee was bumped from $100 to $500 for this season. I did vote against that, but how can I argue with an 8-4 vote?

You played in a league commished by Baby Jane COME ON MAN!

This is a REALLY interesting idea! I might have to think some more about that and consider proposing it. Wow!

• Like 1

"Commish won it all, but after he explained how close and competitive it was right down to the wire, I realized that this was the best/most unpredictale/funnest league I has ever been in!"

You dont find it odd that the commish won, and he's the only one that can see anything?

Edited by awesomebench

"Commish won it all, but after he explained how close and competitive it was right down to the wire, I realized that this was the best/most unpredictale/funnest league I has ever been in!"

You dont find it odd that the commish won, and he's the only one that can see anything?

hoo boy.... Edited by HowboutthemCowboys

Do you need a sarcasm sign?