[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dorial Green-Beckham

Inziladun

Anyone as high on him as I am. I think he will be "sleeper of the year." It's like AJ Green and Calvin Johnson had a baby and he was raised by Dez Bryant. Kid is athletic and I believe he's gonna make the waiver wire lists in a couple weeks, but by then it might be too late, if you have me in your league it will be.

Lol you guys gonna be eating your words by years end.

Even if the guy is dumb as a rock, this is football were talking about. He ain't studying to be a Doctor. He could only learn 5 plays a week and he'll be putting up decent numbers by the end of the season. He's already going beast mode on his 15 snaps or whatever he's getting.

Edited by Inziladun

He has caught two TDs on jump balls in the end zone, and (virtually) nothing else. He's basically the John Kuhn of WRs.

Seriously though, it's already been said. He has talent and great physical tools, but he's raw and is still learning the game both mentally and physically. As he picks things up he'll get more chances. I just don't see him becoming more than a bye-week filler prayer this year.

He has caught two TDs on jump balls in the end zone, and (virtually) nothing else. He's basically the John Kuhn of WRs.

Seriously though, it's already been said. He has talent and great physical tools, but he's raw and is still learning the game both mentally and physically. As he picks things up he'll get more chances. I just don't see him becoming more than a bye-week filler prayer this year.

Why you hating on Kuhn?

I drafted him early in my dynasty draft in August. I will play him when needed as a #3 in bye weeks and hope for a jump ball TD> I feel next year he will solidify himself as the best WR option the Titans have and will excel.

I think there is a lot more being made of him sitting out last year. Its not like he WASN'T playing football. He was playing everyday except for gamedays at Oklahoma.

By all reports DGB and current OU starter Baker Mayfield were Tearing it UP. I heard beat writers constantly praising them both. So sure, he wasn't suiting up for games. He was still playing though, and by all accounts on a very high level.

I do think they are bringing him along slowly but I don't hate the idea of that. Mariota is laser locked into DGB at the goal line, and looking back at his highlights at Missouri he is a monster. Much more than a one trick pony.

I think there is a lot more being made of him sitting out last year. Its not like he WASN'T playing football. He was playing everyday except for gamedays at Oklahoma.

By all reports spam and current OU starter Baker Mayfield were Tearing it UP. I heard beat writers constantly praising them both. So sure, he wasn't suiting up for games. He was still playing though, and by all accounts on a very high level.

I do think they are bringing him along slowly but I don't hate the idea of that. Mariota is laser locked into spam at the goal line, and looking back at his highlights at Missouri he is a monster. Much more than a one trick pony.

I think this is a good thread to check the language filter as his initials are on the spam list.

That can be true for defensive linemen. However, receivers need to be somewhat smart and study their playbook a lot. His coach has already stated he is having trouble learning the playbook. Tennessee is developing a rookie quarterback. They don't want that development hindered by another rookie running bad/wrong routes.

This is especially true for a WR playing with a timing/precision type QB. DGB is actually a better fit for a risk-seeking QB like Winston, IMO.

• Like 1