[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Todd Gurley?

bear5252

I was offered David Johnson and Keenan Allen for Todd gurley. I am in a ppr dynasty my roster is:

Tom Brady, Cam Newton, Lance Dunbar, Chris Johnson, James Starks, Lamar Miller, Khiry Robinson, Matt Jones, Tevin Coleman, OBJ, Julian Edelman, Ty Montgomery, Steve Smith, Golden Tate, Marquess Wilson, Zach Ertz, Jason Witten.

I like Allen and Johnson is good as well, but I'm not sure of johnsons ability to produce week in and week out. Not sure if I want to give up Gurley for them or not. Any thoughts?

Edited by bear5252

PPR Dynasty, that's tough. David Johnson is gonna produce in years to come. Guy clocked in at 22 MPH on his 50 yard dash to the end zone, that's with pads, wearing cleats, holding a football. Usain Bolt clocked in 27mph in his record breaking dash, so think about that for a second.

Gurley is a talented rookie prospect too, and he's gonna go beast mode this year, but I'd equal him out to Keenan Allen in terms of fantasy production. I think you're on the better end of that deal if you can stand to sit on David Johnson for (possibly) the remainder of the season.

I just traded Keenan Allen and David Johnson for Steve Smith Sr. and Todd Gurley, in a non-dynsasty PPR, return yards league. I'm happy with my trade personally.

Tha was my thoughts on it as well. Ellington will

Be back soon but he is injured constantly and in the long run I don't see how Johnson won't be the #1 back here. I was also offered stills in that trade for a 2016 3rd round pick