[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Based off my roster.. who's worth dropping? (Streaming defense)

KingRyb13

I've put in a claim for Duke Johnson Jr/Rashad Jennings (both) for Thomas Rawls

I do need a defense and TE if Reed is going to miss time

On my bench I really have faith in John Brown and Allen Hurns, I just acquired Rishard Matthews (along with Julian Edelman for Marshawn Lynch) I dont know what to do with him though

Defenses availabe:

Ravens

Jags

Giants

Packers (recently dropped)

Chiefs

Bucs

Falcons

Steelers

Chargers

Bengals

Guest Ted Goings

I don't know that I would cut anyone, but you may be able to package 2 or three of your guys like Miller, Garcon, matthews, and brown for one guy who will start like a Mark Ingram or Gore or L. Murray. Not great, but at least they are the lead back on their team.

Guest Ted Goings

Falcons were in the running, but I like that the Giants have been fairly consistent, and that they have the Niners. 18 of the Falcons 27 points came last week with only 3 in weeks 1,2, and 3 against the Eagles, Giants, and Cowboys. didn't really consider the Ravens, but they could be a good play against the browns. I had them when they got -3 points against the Raiders, so I'm pretty much done with them.

I'm going to pick up Atlant's D this week. I like what Quinn is doing there and he's the mastermind behind Seattle's legion of boom. Plus they play the Redskins this week, pretty good match-up if you ask me

I'm down to the Falcons and Giants, I like both match ups and I do trust the Falcons a bit more since theyre always playing well at home

Guest Ted Goings

Yeah, I am probably playing it safe, but I would rather get ten points out of a defense and risk losing out on a 15 to 20 point day than risk getting 3 points out of my D.

As always, go with your gut.