[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chris Thompson

Montana is da Man

Picked him up this week, sending R. Matthews packing. He's on my bench right now but looks like I'll have to find a sub for K. Williams. My other options are D. McFadden and C. Anderson [ouch].

Just thought I'd throw it out there. I'm starting him in a PPR league over Hillman, CJ and Melvin Gordon.

I was also thinking of starting him over Jeremy Hill in a .5 PPR league.

debating starting him over sproles or spiller this week.....i would not start him over Hill though no matter the matchup.

Picked him up this week, sending R. Matthews packing. He's on my bench right now but looks like I'll have to find a sub for K. Williams. My other options are D. McFadden and C. Anderson [ouch].

I'd probably start Thompson if it's PPR.

debating starting him over sproles or spiller this week.....i would not start him over Hill though no matter the matchup.

Yeah, that's my dilemma. I thought about benching HIll last week and he rushed for 3 TDs. But the Seahawks haven't given up a rushing TD all year, so I know Hill is going to get my 4 - 5 points tops.

I feel like Philly / NO is going to be a shootout. But since Atlanta should be up on Wash all game, I think Thompson will have 7 or 8 catches.

he's definitely been their 3rd down back the past 2 weeks, with Morris getting 1st and 2nd down reps (for whatever reason, fumbles, etc.) the darling Matt Jones has seemed to have fallen out of Gruden's graces...anyway, ATL gives up the most receptions to RBs in the NFL, so he would probably be a good streamer in PPR, if you're in dire straights b/c of byes, injuries and just plain suckage...