[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Andre Johnson ..... maybe?

doobwaa

Moncrief is still the guy to own

Over Hilton, or over Andre? I was hoping Dorsett may do something but he seems to be moving down the list. I was thinking I may need to add another player before kickoff and he was next on my list to drop, so I cut him loose before kickoff to open up the roster spot.

Sure seemed like they were trying to feed AJ the ball last night. The way they used him around GL, in short yardage, was impressive. Was that just to get in the Texans head, or are they figuring out new ways to use him.

wish I woulda stuck with my gut.... oh well

ever make that last minute change....and then about halfway through the game, when the guy has put up some points, start wondering if the change actually went through....maybe it didn't ...maybe you didn't hit <enter> ...maybe you lost internet and the screen froze.... you know damn well the change was made but you check anway? hoping.....?

yeah that was me last night.

would have been ballsy to start him but maybe this gets him back in the mix to be a useful WR going forward

for my next trick watch me pull this rabbit out of my hat.....

wish I woulda stuck with my gut.... oh well

ever make that last minute change....and then about halfway through the game, when the guy has put up some points, start wondering if the change actually went through....maybe it didn't ...maybe you didn't hit <enter> ...maybe you lost internet and the screen froze.... you know damn well the change was made but you check anway? hoping.....?

yeah that was me last night.

would have been ballsy to start him but maybe this gets him back in the mix to be a useful WR going forward

for my next trick watch me pull this rabbit out of my hat.....

Did you find an undo button? That is a sick feeling, we've all been there.

Over Hilton, or over Andre? I was hoping Dorsett may do something but he seems to be moving down the list. I was thinking I may need to add another player before kickoff and he was next on my list to drop, so I cut him loose before kickoff to open up the roster spot.

Sure seemed like they were trying to feed AJ the ball last night. The way they used him around GL, in short yardage, was impressive. Was that just to get in the Texans head, or are they figuring out new ways to use him.

I just think Andre is done. I think it's silly how NFL teams will scheme a player for a 'revenge game', but they do.

Moncrief is the only prototypical WR on the team with any spring in his legs. The other two midgets will be limited to certain plays/routes/areas of the field, whereas Moncrief is a guy who has the potential to become a true #1.