[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colts -VS- Texans

irish

Pouting and running to the locker room when the rest of the team is celebrating the hail mary td isn't going to help his situation.

edit: Okay, they just showed the actual footage. It wasn't what they made it out to be before halftime.

Edited by dino88
  • Like 2

I sat Moncrief tonight as I felt this would be the one game this season that Andre Johnson might be featured. Plus with Luck on the bench, I felt it was the best move.

So far it looks like the right move.

I wonder if Texans are going to draft Hackenberg with first pick next year?...And where the hell is Montcrief????

I think Hackenberg has to be one of the most overrated QB prospects in college football right now. Solid first season got people giddy about his potential, but he has totally failed to live up to that potential so far. To be fair, he had to undergo a pretty major system switch on offense and has had to deal with some awful OL play - but his film is ugly.

Play some dynasty

Played ff redraft for 10 yrs, quit in 2011...until i was asked to "help" a friend 3 days before draft this year. I really dont remember this much unpredictability EVER. Is this the new norm in fantasy, or is this just a weird year?? I'm really starting to feel like a noob...lol. dynasty does sound challenging though. If i can survive this season!

Played ff redraft for 10 yrs, quit in 2011...until i was asked to "help" a friend 3 days before draft this year. I really dont remember this much unpredictability EVER. Is this the new norm in fantasy, or is this just a weird year?? I'm really starting to feel like a noob...lol. dynasty does sound challenging though. If i can survive this season!

It's probably a little more unpredictable due to the shift from running to passing. Very few workhorse RB's, WR's inherently more volatile.

Bill O'Brien reminds me of a whiny Little League coach.

Absolutely. Worse.

Was really hoping they tied the game.

I was going to do the same. But I followed the "experts" predictions. 1.30 points. Awesome. So pissed I did that. Of course, my alternative was Cooks so that's probably not going to be much better.

That's funny because I went with Cooks over Moncrief. So far it looks good, but you never know.