[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Carlos Hyde or CJ Anderson?

Shorttynaz

Hyde. He's the lead back in SF and has a favorable matchup against New York.

Favorable matchup? The Giants own the leagues best rushing defense. They give up an average of less than 70 yards a game. That's by far the tops in the league!
  • Like 1

yeah it's tough.. I think the Hillman share scare is the reason CJ doesn't look to be a fan favorite.

50/50 share vs O-Town or bell cow on a horrible team that's only produce one fantasy relevant game.. I have Hyde and I started Gurley, Foster and D.Murray over him.. all risk play guys I would even start Rawls and D.Lewis if I had that many RB/Flex spots.. I think even though I don't like the option that much more I'd take my chances with CJ (YPC vs OAK isn't the best but teams are able to move the ball and balance with running with success, since Manning is more of a clock/game manager now I think they dose both CJ/Hillman a lot probably as much as Hyde will get since SFO will be down 1 gazillion pts after the first quarter).

Edited by robotpimp