[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DeMarco owners.... what are you doing with him?

Big Dogs

So, like many others, I also ended up picking DeMarco...... I had no illusions he would come close to duplicating what he did in Dallas, but figured he would at least put up steady and reliable numbers in the "high powered" Philly offense. :bag:

I know they say, "always start your studs", however, he's not producing anywhere near stud or even weekly starter status...... Can't trade him as I don't think I'll get much for him...

Anyone benching him already??? I feel like I need to..... :shrug:

Anyone in Philly with insight as to what Chip is gonna do with Murray?? Is he going to start using him, or let him waste away???

I'm not starting him until I see some consistent production from him. I have been trying to trade him, but nobody wants anything to with him. He has shown flashes of brilliance in all the games he has played in, so, I have to agree with him that he just needs the ball more, and unfortunately, that not up to him; that's for Chip Kelly's ego to decide.

Don't own him ... but I would say he definitely isn't in the category of "always start your studs"

Agreed, he's no where close to that category, but he was last year, and his ADP and history suggested he should be at least in the similar zip code......

Some Eagle fan conspiracy theorists are trying to convince me that I need to hold onto Murray. They're saying that Chip is limiting his number of carries for the first half of the season due to the workload he had last year, and when the second half of the season rolls around, he will work him like a dog. This sounds plausible, but with their record being what it is right now, I'd say Chip will have to start giving Murray more carries before the second half of the season. Either way, I'll hold onto him since nobody wants him anyways.

Happy to see murray produce. Didn't see much of the game at all so any input on murray following his solid performance.

Looks like Matthews was still the more efficient runner. Saints defense isn't anything special either. Good opportunity to sell high on him or hold and expect solid production?

Happy to see murray produce. Didn't see much of the game at all so any input on murray following his solid performance.

Looks like Matthews was still the more efficient runner. Saints defense isn't anything special either. Good opportunity to sell high on him or hold and expect solid production?

Sell high IMO. Ryan Matthews looked much better in that offense.