[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Milk Carton Week 5

ThatDude

and it doesn't count for a TD for him

Depends on league settings. My main local all we count are passing, rushing, receiving or DST TDs. In another league we also count fumbles recovered for TDs. One league he has 4 points, another he has 10

Man you can hate Richard Sherman all you want, when they made the switch and out him on aj green green disappeared completely

I can't figure it out - from what I see (haven't watched much of the game today) teams just refuse to look his way. Don't know if his coverage is THAT good, or if teams are just like f' it - he's on the right, we're not even looking that way..

Man you can hate Richard Sherman all you want, when they made the switch and out him on aj green green disappeared completely

The guy is a player. Haters can hate. The guy gets it done on the field and is clean as a pin off the field, he is very fan-friendly, intelligent and a team leader. He can also shut down the best in the business.

Yea, he talked some trash here and there, but he is also a stand up guy and can take it back. Richard Sherman can play on my team ANY day.

Jordan Matthews was the lowest scorer on my team. Had I played anyone else I would have a sure win going into tonight as opposed to being a very close game. Because of him I have lost one game and got a tie in another. Never again, I hope he goes off one more time so I can unload him.

Jordan Matthews was the lowest scorer on my team. Had I played anyone else I would have a sure win going into tonight as opposed to being a very close game. Because of him I have lost one game and got a tie in another. Never again, I hope he goes off one more time so I can unload him.

I have him as well and he has been a disappointment. I watch some of his games, he does run tough after the catch and has some grit to his game, but he also drops the ball more than I'd like a #1 dropping it. The chemistry with Bradford (so far) has been spotty.

I take it you believe he'll be hit or miss all year. I believe he'll eventually become that top guy the Eagles want, but my faith is waning.

I have him as well and he has been a disappointment. I watch some of his games, he does run tough after the catch and has some grit to his game, but he also drops the ball more than I'd like a #1 dropping it. The chemistry with Bradford (so far) has been spotty.

I take it you believe he'll be hit or miss all year. I believe he'll eventually become that top guy the Eagles want, but my faith is waning.

I think he will be hit or miss, after two high scoring games for the Eagles he has had marginal yardage. Don't know if he can't break free from coverage or what. Maybe a sophomore slump?. Because of the way my draft went I picked him for my no. 1 receiver. From that standpoint he is a huge disappointment.

Edited by Scorcher

in my primary local, I started J. Charles (injury) and L. Murray at RB - they combined for 4 points (all on receptions), while I had D. Martin and D. Lewis sitting squarely on my bench - they combined for 46 points...fortunately, I still won this week, but man this game is a fickle bee-otch...