[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who is the bigger disappointment?

Tripleshot

This is the 1st round in my local 10 teamer:

01. Antonio Brown - was doing great until Big Ben went down

02. Adrian Peterson - slow start but doing okay now

03. Jamaal Charles - was doing fine, out for the year now

04. LeVon Bell - doing good after sitting 2 weeks

05. Dez Bryant - injured first game, may or may not make it back

06. Julio Jones - was looking like the steal of the 1st round until this week

07. Eddie Lacy - not measuring up

08. Demaryius Thomas - nice solid pick/contributor

09. Andrew Luck - oops, should have waited

10. Aaron Rodgers - solid contributor

Jeremy Hill is right up there ... Cooks isn't even close (in terms of how big a bust) to Hill or Anderson in my books

I don't think that anyone who has 5 TD's through 5 weeks can be called a bust....

edit:unless it is a QB

Edited by Avernus

I don't think that anyone who has 5 TD's through 5 weeks can be called a bust....

edit:unless it is a QB

5 weeks in ... 2 TDs week 1, 3 TDs week 4 .... a total of 58 carries for 176 yards.

So if you can predict which weeks he will score TDs on his limited carries I guess you can start him in those weeks.

5 weeks in ... 2 TDs week 1, 3 TDs week 4 .... a total of 58 carries for 176 yards.

So if you can predict which weeks he will score TDs on his limited carries I guess you can start him in those weeks.

You're missing my point...there are players who were drafted higher and with similar adp who have done worse...

Having a hard time this year - I'm in 8 different leagues, and man - I drank the CJ Anderson Kool-Aid hard. I have him in 5 of the 8 leagues I'm in, 4 of the 5 I drafted him in he was my first round pick. Never again will I take a Denver RB - I took Ball in 2 leagues last year as for whatever reason my processing power is - I equate a strong passing game to a stud running game. How Denver is 5-0 is mind boggling. People say defense wins championships, but when you make it deep, the other team you're playing against likely has a top defense as well - and when Denver matches up against one of those, it's curtains. I am done with Anderson & Hillman, but until someone emerges as a RB with a pulse who can average more than a yard a carry, I'll likely just leave these two duds on my bench.

Bingo. His numbers are just awful. He is putting up cole beasley numbers

i want to trade him away at this point (along with Lynch) but I don't think anyone will even remember that he was good last year.... the struggle

Edited by pun