[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Stafford benched?

HowboutthemCowboys

Detroit is a total dumpster fire. I missed on Abduallah, maybe next year he'll get it going. Would love to trade him now, but fear he has no value, as do most Detroit players. Even MegaTron wouldn't garner a ton of interest based on previous values.

Don't see how you recover from benching your star QB in the 3rd quarter. They need an offensive reboot - these players (Stafford, Calvin, Tate, etc) are nowhere near this bad.

Just look at the guy running the team. All you need to know about the problems in Detroit

• Like 1

The Redskins are the same. I don't know what to do with A. Morris.

Completely droppable.

Don't see how you recover from benching your star QB in the 3rd quarter. They need an offensive reboot - these players (Stafford, Calvin, Tate, etc) are nowhere near this bad.

This.

Just look at the guy running the team. All you need to know about the problems in Detroit

And this.

Caldwell and Lombardi have to go if Detroit wants to get better.

I was working at a hotel in Raleigh -Durham area that hosted all the football teams that came to play NC State, Duke, and Carolina. Caldwell was coaching Wake Forest then. Most of the visiting head coaches really stood out, but he was pretty unassuming. I was stunned when he reappeared as the Head Coach for the Colts.

Edited by Scorcher