[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Julio Jones fumble recovery. CBS League

peteteacher2001

It is not uncommon that offensive players are not credited with fumble recovery TDs. In the scoring setup they mostly are set up to be credited with receiving TDs, rushing TDs and sometimes punt/kick return TDs.

If your scoring rules are not currently setup to allow for offensive players to be credited with offensive fumble recovery TDs then you are SOL.

I have the same situation in one CBS league where he still isn't getting credit. In looking at the scoring rules there is nothing specifically spelled out for an offensive fumble recovery TD. There are, however 2 line items for 2 point conversions...

Fum2PK Fumble Recovery Two-point Conversion, Kicking formation 2 points

Fum2PT Fumble Recovery Two-point Conversion, Two-point formation 2 points

Odd that there is no mention of offensive FR TD.

Edited by Atlanta Cracker

In CBS there is a specific setting for this that your commish needs to turn on if you want to score these type of TDs. The setting is shown below as it appears in your scoring system information. We found out about this a few years ago and turned it on (I believe the following year after a league vote.) I checked Julio's stats for this week and it does include that TD in our league, and it shows with the same code as below OFRTD.

OFRTD Offensive Fumble Recovery TD 6 points