[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Im debating on trading Randall Cobb but for who?

Pazzoman

Hey only thinking this because I have James Jones and he seems to be consistent at putting up more than 10 points each game....if I can trade Randall Cobb for someone like Deandre Hopkins pretty sure I will be set than I would debate every week on James Jones or maclin....

Any opinions?

Thats what Im thinking, Rodgers is elite, and can throw touchdowns to anyone...texans will be down most games and looks like the only reciever that Hoyer/mallet trust is Hopkins. So Im in debate mode....Wish I can make some kind of trade to have Randall Cobb, Edelman and Hopkins as my recievers here on out...

Maybe if I try Maclin and James Jones for Dandre Hopkins...maybe too much but I dont expect maclin to continue having 20 point games in ppr....unless charles injury will do just that? Opinions?

I just sent a trade offer, James Jones/Maclin for Dandre Hopkins and steve johnson...as u can see im just going for hopkins. Would like dandre and gio bernard but doubt that would happen...but might consider it if maybe its james jones and forsett for gio and hopkins

Edited by Pazzoman