[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Blessing in disguise....

Kbum1003

I have been throwing out many trade offers over the past week trying to couple Devonta Freeman with another player to get either Julio Jones or Rob Gronkowski, but all trades were denied. But after this past week, I think I might be a believer in Devonta Freeman. Dude looked good and the Falcons trusted putting the ball in his hands. Loved what I saw. I might just have to keep him, and hope he can keep this up. Even thought the Gronk owner is now in desperate need for a RB (Jamall Charles owner)

I hear you. I traded Freeman for B. Marshall straight up after his first big week. I thought I stole that trade but now am wishing I would have kept Freeman. It's safe to assume that he won't keep up this type of production, but if he continues to get 20 touches a game, who knows. I honestly expected Coleman to get half the touches when he returned

Edited by Finn5033

In saying that, I still might throw out a trade offer for Gronk. Devonta Freeman and Vincent Jackson or Devonta Freeman and Allen Robinson for Gronk. Haha, I just don't want to give up any of my better receivers

Edited by Kbum1003

I have been throwing out many trade offers over the past week trying to couple Devonta Freeman with another player to get either Julio Jones or Rob Gronkowski, but all trades were denied. But after this past week, I think I might be a believer in Devonta Freeman. Dude looked good and the Falcons trusted putting the ball in his hands. Loved what I saw. I might just have to keep him, and hope he can keep this up. Even thought the Gronk owner is now in desperate need for a RB (Jamall Charles owner)

I was trying the exact same move...im glad it wasnt accepted. ☺

I would be hesitant to trade Freeman for Gronk. Freeman does so much on carries and receptions. A tiny Jamaal Charles.

If you can trade Jimmy Graham for a Eifert?

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/448536-charcandrick-west-value-here-over-blount-or-lamar-miller/#entry4123340

I doubt any Eifert owner would accept that...