[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone else grabbing Brandon Lafell?

MyFistUrFace

I originally drafted him but then released him once they said he would be expected back at early November.. Definitely grabbing him this week (I'm 12/12 on the waiver wire though) since he is not being talked about much yet. After next week is when he will probably be in the top WR projections on FA if he is indeed playing week 7 and then everyone will be trying to grab him.

i dont think he will produce big at all . Not with Gronk healthy , edelman in front of him and what dion Lewis is doing and producing every week so far . I do think he will have some good weeks but i dont think he will be consitent or productive every week imho

Edited by isleseeya
  • Like 1

i dont think he will produce big at all . Not with Gronk healthy , edelman in front of him and what dion Lewis is doing and producing every week so far . I do think he will have some good weeks but i dont think he will be consitent or productive every week imho

This is what i was thinking. Gronk, Edelman and Lewis are the main producers. How many targets will he get now?

• Like 1

Dropping Kedall Wright for him. I am abosultely stacked at WR with Antonio Brown, Fitz, Marshall, and Bryant. If I snag Lafell I will definitely be able to get a RB stud with one of the above. Currently have Demarco Murray and Forsett starting.

that's a bold move

I figured as much.... but bold in that you think that LaFell > Wright

You are stacked at WR tho ...once Ben is back and if Dez gets healthy

Yeah I know, I can't believe the guy who had Dez dropped him once he got injured. I got him off FA, not even the waiver.

I just want to take a chance on Lafell since I have Brady as a QB, so if he does produce I will essentially be doubling my points. I will not start him until he shows me he can out perform my starters. Depending on when his return game is and when Ben is back, I might start him over Brown..

that's a bold move

Yup, pretty bold. Not a move I'd make but that's what makes this game great.

• Like 1

Found this interesting to note. Gronk also played 15 games last year and Vereen was in a similar role as Lewis in all 16 games.

Pats are scoring over 37 points a game." People seem to forget that LaFell didn’t become a full time player in 2014 until Week 3, and from that point forward, he outscored Julian Edelman in fantasy points, 138-103."

Mike TaglierePro Football Focus

Not saying LaFell is going to produce massive numbers, but I certainly think hes going to be servicable with the pats being in full f*ck you mode and running up the scores. They don' have that deep threat and Lafell will provide that.

Edited by Gourdeau
  • Like 1

I picked up Kamar Aiken as a FA because I had a spot open. Wondering if I should dump him in favor of LaFell.

I would. Smith should be back soon while Lafell has a much higher ceiling, based on history / being in a more potent offense.

I picked him up in three leagues. Dropping M. Wilson, D. Green-Beckham, D. McFadden.

Edited by MothAudio