[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help my brothers

Pgolfer22

My name is Paul, this is my first year playing fantasy football. After already having a full fledge addiction to it where my wife wants to break my phone, I don't know how I just started this fulfilling art. Haha. Anyway- guy in my league offered me Allen Robinson and Devonta freeman for gronk. I am weak at wr and rb. I have a decent back up TE. What do you guys think? Take the trade? Seems kinda obvious till I start thinking about it and think that Coleman coming back for Falcons may hurt Freeman's toucjes although clearly freeman won the job. But Allen Robinson in my opinion is only going to improve esp with bortles making strides. But I don't have much experirnce so your guys knowledge is

Much appreciated!!! Happy day!!

Paul

Coleman is nothing more than a backup at this point, he saw only 2 carries on Sunday. Freeman has scored 7 TDs and averaged a whopping 179.67 yards from scrimmage in the past 3 games. Gronk is an absolute beast but clearly so is Freeman. If you have a suitable replacement for Gronk and need RB/WR help, then pull the trigger.