[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 5 Mon Night - What do you need?

BA Baracus

• Runners league down 84.20 - 109.34 w/Rivers & Allen.
  • Audiophile league down 99.02 - 114.60 w/Rivers.

Won my other two leagues. Chargers should torch the Steelers DBs.

Chargers can't stop the run so Bell should be racking up the yds but Steelers can't cover, so Gates and Woodhead should be effective. Don't see Gordon doing that much. As with every Charger game, it should be entertaining.

Thanks to Vick's bizarre preference to DHB, I was able to hold onto a win and go 4-1. Thanks Mike Vick!!

Gates did what I needed him to.

If Heath could have gotten in on the Vick pass, I would have gotten a win. Instead I fell 1.5 points short in that league and Bell getting the TD got me to within 0.2 in another...so two crushing losses there to send one team to 2-3 and another to 4-6.

Because of Bell's last second score, I only lost by 9.34 (to Gates' team), meaning that had I started James Jones @ WR3, instead of Mike Evans, I would have won...grrrrrrrrrrrr

Edited by the outlaw

Because of Bell's last second score, I only lost by 9.34 (to Gates' team), meaning that had I started James Jones @ WR3, instead of Mike Evans, I would have won...grrrrrrrrrrrr

It's easy to be a coach afterwards. We'd all have more points & better records. :)

It's easy to be a coach afterwards. We'd all have more points & better records. :)

Yeah, I've been playing this silly game long enough to know that hindsight is always 20/20...of my 6 leagues, I went 5 - 1 this week, so overall pretty happy, but that one loss really stings because I was sitting on the fence all week between starting Evans or Jones...going-forward, I think Evans will be sitting on my bench until he can prove he's not a sophomore bust!

I needed a time machine to go back and start Eli instead of Peyton (line-up changed for week 6, no watch Peyton torch my Browns). Or else a time machine to go back and not draft Peyton.

Needed 45 from Gates + Woodhead, got 28 of that, and appears I have a nice TE for the rest of the season (picked up Gates while he was suspended).

i was down 37 with Bell & Gates. the last td Bell scored put me over the top by 3 pts. what an epic finish. the steelers had some balls and super confidence in Bell to put the game in his hands like that. bell has def been the best pick so far, hes just soo consistent.