[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

is there any way to get The Pick-Up Joint by Tuvey posted earlier

isleseeya

is there anyway The Pick-Up Joint - Tuvey published on Tuesday's can be put up and made available at least by noon ?

It is always informative and helpful but rarely up before later in afternoon while everything else put out wednesdays ( free agent forecast as an example ) is up in AM

Time is money in FFL and the more info we have sooner than later is better especially as it poertains to putting in for waivers in some leagues

Agreed. It's also not uncommon to have to wait for his "Rest Of Season Rankings" long after Dorey and Pomponio have already published their Monday articles. I'm guessing he has another job and The Huddle comes second in priority? Cause if it's not that, there's some whip cracking that needs to be done.

First of all, and most importantly... John works for The Huddle full time and plays a key role in many aspects of the site. He's no part-timer and never has been.

As for the Pick-Up Joint, there have been some things going on that have impacted it's publication over the past few weeks. Those should be coming to an end and you can expect to see the Pick-Up Joint hitting the site by noon on Tuesdays going forward.

As for the ROS Rankings, those are a tremendous undertaking and are painstakingly analyzed and done by hand each week. They are not spit out by some programming algorithm like most other sites. The fact that we can publish them on Mondays at all is a feat. I have no problem with them coming out on Monday afternoons if it means our rankings are well analyzed and more accurate and valuable than you can get elsewhere a few hours earlier.

• 3 weeks later...

I think the bulk of free agent and waiver move activity is sometime on Tuesday, with the deadlines usually being that night. So things like the ROS rankings, FA forecast and pick-up joint are coming out soon enough so long as they are out by noon Tuesday, or even mid afternoon.

I think the bulk of free agent and waiver move activity is sometime on Tuesday, with the deadlines usually being that night. So things like the ROS rankings, FA forecast and pick-up joint are coming out soon enough so long as they are out by noon Tuesday, or even mid afternoon.

I agree, especially when it comes to the RoS rankings. For them to be out on Monday at all is pretty amazing.

• 2 weeks later...

It is already 3:26pmEST and the Pick-Up Joint is still not published. Yet, I can go to Fantasy Pros or even ESPN and see the waiver report for Week 11. After Tuesday, the Pick-up joint loses its' value. Waivers have to be submitted on Tuesday. :tdown:

I read the Pick Up Joint article but to me the Free Agent Forecast is much better, more thorough and usually covers all the same players as the Pick Up Joint. Ok actually just checked and for this week and the majority (5 of 8) in the Pick Up Joint were not in FA Forecast.

Maybe a helpful addition to the posted in season articles would be to include what time they are posted (alread has the date). That way those using them each week could see about what time they've been posted in the past and know when to expect them.