[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is there a "huddle" league?

Shaft

There are tons of Huddle leagues. BoTH (Born Of The Huddle) league forums are here: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/forum/80-both-fantasy-football-league-forums/

There are all kinds of different leagues depending on your tastes. Dynasty, Redraft, Keeper, IDP, themed, etc.

I highly recommend joining one or many.

BTW, love the profile pic. I was a friend of Isaac Hayes (God rest his soul) as I do the online marketing for Stax Records (among other labels) and Isaac was a true gentleman--very classy and a gentle soul. Not that that's Isaac in your profile pic but Isaac did the theme to the movie.

Edited by Trojanmojo

There are tons of Huddle leagues. BoTH (Born Of The Huddle) league forums are here: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/forum/80-both-fantasy-football-league-forums/

There are all kinds of different leagues depending on your tastes. Dynasty, Redraft, Keeper, IDP, themed, etc.

I highly recommend joining one or many.

Troj.....thanks!

Some advice for you...

Stick around and contribute. Get to know people. Many BOTH leagues look for new owners - many people commit to multiple leagues and just can't keep the pace.

Being here during off season is pretty lame but by the time the draft rolls around, you'll see openings and it should be an informed decision as to which other Huddlers you would like to play with.

• Like 2

The only downfall if you ask me is most all of them are ran on MFL. For an in depth league it's fine but for a simple yearly redraft (I'm in 3 BoTH leagues) something like ESPN would work just fine. It's a waste of $70 - not my first gripe about it and surely not my last..

• Like 1

Some advice for you...

Stick around and contribute. Get to know people. Many BOTH leagues look for new owners - many people commit to multiple leagues and just can't keep the pace.

Being here during off season is pretty lame but by the time the draft rolls around, you'll see openings and it should be an informed decision as to which other Huddlers you would like to play with.

Yeah definitely this. I joined a dynasty league on here after posting for a while.

The Huddle doesn't run the leagues. MFL does most of them, which I like a lot better than CBS or the free leagues. If you have issues they respond pretty quickly, in a lot of leagues you are on your own.

I like 12 team dynasty,IDP(defensive players), but others have other likes.

The only downfall if you ask me is most all of them are ran on MFL. For an in depth league it's fine but for a simple yearly redraft (I'm in 3 BoTH leagues) something like ESPN would work just fine. It's a waste of $70 - not my first gripe about it and surely not my last..

Most of the BoTH leagues don't pay full price as most get multi-league discounts as well as the early bird. Not sure if MFL still offers another discount through the Huddle as well since it's been a few years since I've had to pay for a league directly.

Edited by rajncajn
  • Like 1

To gain favor with the locals, make sure you use key buzzwords like "check in" and "ALERT" (there's even an emoticon for this one) in every reply when posting in player threads...it's a good way to quickly gain attention and credibility

To gain favor with the locals, make sure you use key buzzwords like "check in" and "ALERT" (there's even an emoticon for this one) in every reply when posting in player threads...it's a good way to quickly gain attention and credibility

But there is no sarcasm alert emoticon here.

• Like 1

Some advice for you...

:unsure:

Lame advice for the new guy, didn't realize this was the "whine about MFL thread"

• Like 1

But there is no sarcasm alert emoticon here.

Whaaaat?!? No, just friendly advice*

*emoticons aren't available for use on mobile version, so couldn't include

Whaaaat?!? No, just friendly advice*

*emoticons aren't available for use on mobile version, so couldn't include

IMore of my comment that there is no such emoticon available here.

Edited by Big John