[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rookie RBs you're holding on

cubdaddy

For those of us who rolled the dice on a rookie RB sleeper or two (zero RB strategists)...eliminate keepers and large re-drafts as we have to exercise patience...and we're talking ROS...
Simply put... Who you starting, holding or dropping?
Starting - The only first year I'm starting is Gurley...he's going to get the bulk of carries and has an RB2 upside...

Holding - Gordon because he's out-touching Woodhead and it'll be a matter of time before he's going to get his...

Dropping - this is tough for me to say because I was a high on him as anybody...but given the line he has and the lack of touches...in a shallow re-draft I'm dropping Abdullah....

Ok...name your 3 or feel free to rip on mine!

Starting Duke Johnson in PPR league this week.

Holding Rawls (at least until Lynch makes it through a couple games w/o tweaking his hammy) and Abdullah (if Riddick is out this week, I'm wondering if this is the game where Abdullah really shows what he can do - I may actually start him if Theo is inactive).

Dropping Matt Jones - maybe. Haven't had the opportunity to grab anybody noteworthy recently but Jones (or, more importantly, his usage) is looking like nothing of value in the short term.

Also starting Duke in PPR for first time this week in my 12team. Had Artis-Payne but dropped him when someone put Woodhead on the wire (for Dunbar, the same week he got injured... ooph). Carrying 2 defenses this week, will probably pick up CAP up again next week if no one solid is otherwise available. I see Rivera getting CAP more involved if Stewart continues to suck and can see him getting into the flex/rb2 mix before end of the year.

Guest Sir Nose

Gurley's the golden child. In one league, I drafted him and Arian Foster after grabbing Forte and Gore earlier. With mediocre receivers, it's much needed RB depth. Still haven't lost faith in Matt Jones although I will rarely start him. I like the flashes I see when he does get action.

In other league, Rawls is a good bench stash in case Lynch goes down again.

12 team keeper

holding and sometimes starting (possibly this week) Abdullah.

(If it weren't a keeper he might be a drop option later on, but pickings are slim to replace him, certainly no starting RB even on bad teams.)

also considering adding and holding Javorius/Buck Allen

I am really contemplating dropping Karlos in a ten teamer with fairly long benches

He'll probably be my dropped guy for waivers next week, depending on how Sunday goes. Would have liked him against Jacksonville with no Shady but it looks unlikely and then its a bye.

Also starting Duke in PPR for first time this week in my 12team. Had Artis-Payne but dropped him when someone put Woodhead on the wire (for Dunbar, the same week he got injured... ooph). Carrying 2 defenses this week, will probably pick up CAP up again next week if no one solid is otherwise available. I see Rivera getting CAP more involved if Stewart continues to suck and can see him getting into the flex/rb2 mix before end of the year.

I've been holding on to CAP. We have a keeper league where you can keep one pick from rds 12-16 as long as you roster that player all year. Deep bench, so I'm just sitting on him.