[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Strength of schedule for Trades...

Slugs3511

Now that the Strength of Schedule is out from The Huddle.....How many use the chart to offer trades, make deals etc......, or do you go about business as usual....?

For me, I tend to work with the policy that RB that have an easier schedule would benefit more than any other position.....

So, according to my strength of schedule scoring the Tampa Bay, Carolina, Tennessee, St Louis and Jets RB s have the easiest schedule......So I picked up Sims for ppr and will grab Jonathan Stewart to add and bolster my team....;)

I actually like to change the calculated range to the last 3 weeks because if you go the entire 6 weeks it is not indicative of what is really going on...especially if you include week 1..

I take it in 3-4 week stretches (right now I use the last 3 weeks) and project until around week 11 because beyond 4-5 weeks is just not reliable enough for me...

So basically I look to buy low on someone who is under performing and has a nice stretch coming up....

And even if you calculate the last 2 weeks instead of the last 3 weeks, it changes drastically there...

So basically the Giants go from one of the worst passing schedules over the next month to one of the more lucrative ones

• Like 1