[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone Else About Ready to Give Up on Melvin Gordon?

the outlaw

Thankfully, I only have him in 1 league, and haven't started him since Week 3, but the kid is absolutely killing me by taking up a valuable roster spot...I don't see him getting out of the doghouse anytime soon, either...of course, as soon as I drop him, someone will grab him and he'll blow-up down the stretch...LOL

Just wondering if anyone else is struggling with this situation, as well...

I had to cut bait last night, but I only did it to cover byes. If I get a chance to pick him back up next week, I will do it. He will get more chances and the Chargers passing game is so hot right now, teams can't just stack the box every play against them.

Also, we saw last week that handing the ball off to Woodhead at the goal line is not productive. Chargers need a more powerful runner, and I think Gordon can be that guy.

Edited by hardway

He will get more chances and the Chargers passing game is so hot right now, teams can't just stack the box every play against them.

This is why I've kept him, but he's on the bench right now. I have Woodhead too, and he's currently in over Gordon.