[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

why the new york jets are amazing

partyhard435

The new York jets in my opinion are one of the greatest teams in the NFL. The NFL is notorious for having terrible teams that suck butt such as Dallas, Green bay, and the Patriots. The new York jets are a mush better team than any of the other teams in the NFL. The fans are the most kind and respectful people in the NFL and that's saying alot considering all the other fans in the NFL are all fat idiots who are dumb enough to fallow a team like the cowboys. Todd bowles is an amazing coach who makes clever and smart plays during games unlike all the other coaches in the NFL who are just a bunch of airheads. At the end of the day the jets are the greatest team in the NFL, yes they have lost games, but they are a much better team these last seasons unlike the saints who suck so bad I cringe everytime I watch them

• Like 1

The new York jets in my opinion are one of the greatest teams in the NFL. The NFL is notorious for having terrible teams that suck butt such as Dallas, Green bay, and the Patriots. The new York jets are a mush better team than any of the other teams in the NFL. The fans are the most kind and respectful people in the NFL and that's saying alot considering all the other fans in the NFL are all fat idiots who are dumb enough to fallow a team like the cowboys. Todd bowles is an amazing coach who makes clever and smart plays during games unlike all the other coaches in the NFL who are just a bunch of airheads. At the end of the day the jets are the greatest team in the NFL, yes they have lost games, but they are a much better team these last seasons unlike the saints who suck so bad I cringe everytime I watch them

Bye Felicia

• Like 1

We talking about the Jets with no Super Bowl appearances in the last 46 years Jets? Or some other Jets?

It's only been 21 years since Dallas got there. I feel a little better now.

+1..couldn't agree more

Hey partyhard345 - stick around. This is a good place full of amazing people.

Grammar and correct spelling has never been a prerequisite here, but the Jets are nothing special. Just a decent team who will be hard pressed to advance against several AFC teams this year when it's all said and done.