[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Charles Johnson, He 's back and in with starters....

Slugs3511

According to what reports?

Stefon Diggs - WR - Minnesota Vikings
Posted 10/23/15 12:05am ET

Minnesota Vikings WR Stefon Diggs is expected to remain in the starting lineup even when WR Charles Johnson (ribs) returns to action. Diggs has received first-team repetitions this week in practice ahead of Johnson.

Huddle Up: The fifth-round pick has been targeted 18 times -- resulting in 13 receptions for 216 yards -- over his first two games as a pro and look for the Vikings to keep rolling with what's hot. What's not, meanwhile, is Johnson who caught only six passes for 46 yards before missing the last two contests with the rib injury.

Diggs was snapped up in my league this week after Bryant & Moncrief went (I got Bryant) but Johnson is still available. I'd love to grab him, but I have no idea who I could drop to get him. If Starks doesn't produce this week maybe...

Diggs was snapped up in my league this week after Bryant & Moncrief went (I got Bryant) but Johnson is still available. I'd love to grab him, but I have no idea who I could drop to get him. If Starks doesn't produce this week maybe...

In my local I got Moncrief 2 weeks ago and Diggs this week ... Bryant was drafted and never released to free agency pool

I can guarantee you Starks won't produce this week.

• Like 5

In my local I got Moncrief 2 weeks ago and Diggs this week ... Bryant was drafted and never released to free agency pool

Fool(and homer) I was Dropped Moncrief after Andre Johnson's big game for Allen Robinson. Robinson was a good pickup, but I should have dropped Cooks instead.

So, it appears there are conflicting reports...the latest from rotoworld (as of 12:37pm ET) says Diggs ran w/the first team in 3 WR sets during Friday practice (whereas he didn't on Thursday)...sounds like a bunch of coach cloak and dagger misinformation campaign to me...

So, it appears there are conflicting reports...the latest from rotoworld (as of 12:37pm ET) says Diggs ran w/the first team in 3 WR sets during Friday practice (whereas he didn't on Thursday)...sounds like a bunch of coach cloak and dagger misinformation campaign to me...

Or since Charles had been out for a while they wanted him to get some work with the first team, so for one day he was WR3 and Diggs was WR4, but that didn't mean that he passed Diggs on the depth chart or will play more than him. Sometimes coaches just do what needs to be done to prepare for a game, while the media/pundits/experts speculate on what that means for the actual game. There's no conspiracy or tomfoolery, just some people who are trying to read too much into Diggs moving to WR4 for one day of practice.

what could the possible warroom talk be

Yeah, let's let them think that Charles Johnson is starting. And then we'll fool them with Diggs. They'll never see it coming...

We're talking CIA level type disinformation tactics here....GOLD

Yeah, me and Norv go way back...and, have a love/hate relationship...loved how he turned Stephen Davis into a stud, bellcow RB for a few seasons, but hated just about everything else...that is until he got canned, then they brought in "the Ol' Ball Coach" to replace him...suddenly I loved Norv, again, and, longed for the days of old (not Ol')...LOL Edited by the outlaw

did I miss them getting a new QB and making any of these guys relevant?

Maybe you missed the last two games Diggs played in where he went 6-87 then 7-129 respectively. Throwing out their bye that averages out to be around the 15th ranked WR depending on your leagues scoring. #relevant

• Like 1

Maybe you missed the last two games Diggs played in where he went 6-87 then 7-129 respectively. Throwing out their bye that averages out to be around the 15th ranked WR depending on your leagues scoring. #relevant

didn't miss it but still not excited about it nor do I think any MIN wr is relevant presently .... fan of TB but he's been disappointing at best.

Diggs is relevant as a speculative waiver pick up -- yes, I would agree.