[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dallas, one step forward, three steps back......

Cowboyz1

I Been Sayin IT. DMC is the best back on our football team. He just took ownership of this backfield so long as he can stay healthy. It may not even matter for the next few weeks.

Not like it will matter though. Teams will just stack 11 in the box and wait for picks. I'm dying here. We may not win another game.

Are you kiddin me. Cassel 3 picks. Come on man. You're killin me.

Nice release Dallas. Harris breaks the game open while Beasley closes it down.

What happened to this defense. Hardy, Gregory, Mincey, McClain, Lee, where are you........?

Jones, I know you're a rookie but come on damn. You got to make that play. That's why you're on the field. You can't let Harris run by you. Double Damn

##%$% 3 Picks.........Come on dude. You can't just throw the ball up like that in this league and you know that!

If it makes you feel any better your multiple TD's from D/ST prediction was correct, just for the wrong team, and you were only 8 sacks short of your 10 sack prediction.

Yeah, I make a huge blunder with that prediction. Sorry guys. I was hittin the punch way too hard I suppose.

Edited by Cowboyz1
  • Like 1

When an individual player does well but the teams still plays poorly and loses that is not a step forward

Hey, we didn't know we had a back that could run 29 times for 152 yards plus catch the ball for some extra change, and Should have had another TD grab. AND pickup the blitzing linebacker. That is a step forward. We have that back.

If I am Garrett, I tell DMC that get ready to run til your tongue is hanging out. The rest of you all, sit down til I tell you.

Edited by Cowboyz1
  • Like 1

Hey, we didn't know we had a back that could run 29 times for 152 yards plus catch the ball for some extra change, and Should have had another TD grab. AND pickup the blitzing linebacker. That is a step forward. We have that back.

If I am Garrett, I tell DMC that get ready to run til your tongue is hanging out. The rest of you all, sit down til I tell you.

Or until his hammy snaps which should be next week or so

I Been Sayin IT. DMC is the best back on our football team. He just took ownership of this backfield so long as he can stay healthy. It may not even matter for the next few weeks.

Not like it will matter though. Teams will just stack 11 in the box and wait for picks. I'm dying here. We may not win another game.

Are you kiddin me. Cassel 3 picks. Come on man. You're killin me.

Nice release Dallas. Harris breaks the game open while Beasley closes it down.

What happened to this defense. Hardy, Gregory, Mincey, McClain, Lee, where are you........?

Jones, I know you're a rookie but come on damn. You got to make that play. That's why you're on the field. You can't let Harris run by you. Double Damn

##%$% 3 Picks.........Come on dude. You can't just throw the ball up like that in this league and you know that!

What is your issue with the Defense ? Pick 6 was one TD, the return was another TD. I thought our D played a good game. I was dissapointed that Cassel threw the picks, especially the one that hung up in the air like a Ray guy punt when Williams had 3 steps on the defender, but I would still take him over weeden. At least he was trying to get the ball downfield. Its going to be too little too late by the time Romo gets back because we really needed to win some of these games without him. We could have won yesterday and we could have picked off the Saints too but thems the breaks. Seattle will be a tough task of course .

Any Cowboys fan that has complained about Romo over the years (I know I have on occasion) should take note of this year. He may make bonehead plays here and there but this is the Cowboys without him

Edited by whomper

I'm a Cowboys fan, but in my main fantasy league I have the Giants defense. For giggles, they decided to play 10 points for defensive touchdowns. A pick 6 and kick return for 6, plus the sacks and interceptions, I'm sitting at 40 points on defense this week.

Thanks to you Cowboyz1 and your fine advice, I have stashed DMC on my bench all year. It's time to get him rolling! It was always apparent to me that his skills are just superior to Randle's.