[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can anyone stop New England?

Cowboyz1

I reckon the Dolphins will do it week 17. Pats be resting players and the Phins have won the last two home games against Pats.

Well, there's also the whole matter where the cast of '72 Dolphins will be waiting to crack open their annual champagne, too... ;)

Eh...sarcasm. I know they suck. Nice of you to drop by and bump this after your team won lol. Classy

I thought it was classy as well, even if I was dabbing and doing the superman dance while replying.....yeah, it was great!

Edited by dope man

well so far only 1 team they have played has an above .500 record. They've been close to losing on multiple occasions (Pittsburg, Buffalo, Indy, NYG) so they are far from dominating but they are finding ways to get it done. They have their cupcake schedule to thank for their undefeated schedule..If they win in Denver they will go undefeated the rest of the way i fear.

Edited by Gourdeau

most excited I've seen anyone about a win over a lousy team with 3 wins. Have fun

You don't get to make that comment with all the comments you have made over the last week about this game. Your "obnoxious cowboy fan" card has been revoked for the remainder of the 2015 season! With this right being revoked you forfeit the right to post nonsense about any coach, position/player or owner on said team being good, great or "wait till they come back next season" comments without being publicly ridiculed or laughed at. This serves as a notice and was really entertaining while writing!

As for the thread title I don't think that the elements tonight are an assessment of what can stop the patriots. If Gronk is hurt bad that will be a huge hit but they will get Edelman back at playoff time and if gronks fine ya they will be fine come playoff time. Don't think the thread was about a game such as this as to whether they will be unstoppable. A game like this I believe is good for a team like this and I think they spring forward in a month even stronger... Never sleep on Brady that's one thing I've learned over the years. One loss does not tell what will be the outcome of his season. I feel for whoever he plays next week

Tired of the folks detracting from the Broncos win because of injuries. Like the Broncos didn't lose 3 starters in the first half and come into the game without arguably the soul of the defense (Ware). Quit being chumps and give credit where credit is due.

• Like 3

Tired of the folks detracting from the Broncos win because of injuries. Like the Broncos didn't lose 3 starters in the first half and come into the game without arguably the soul of the defense (Ware). Quit being chumps and give credit where credit is due.

well said, um let's not forget basically a rookie qb with oline issues .. everyone deals with injuries.. suck it up

• 4 weeks later...

just throwing this out there.. the pats had 4 games this year vs teams over 500...steelers whom they beat by a td with no bell no Bryant and 2 missed fg.. broncos who the lost too, and jets twice.. 1 they lost and the almost lost the other.. This pats team is way over rated compared to years past. I'm picking the Jets to play the Cardinals in the bowl.

Not sure I'd pick against them yet, but do agree they are very over rated and haven't played good teams well.

They also had close wins over the Colts and Giants, and lost to a 6 win Eagles team (that got destroyed by the Redskins).

Hoping the AFC winner is not Pats or Steelers.

When Edelman is back they'll be back to form IMO. He is so important to that offense. The Pats always give up a good amount of points on defense. They win simply by scoring a lot of points. For the Pats, it's "offense wins championships," not defense (at least this season). They dropped off when Edelman went down, and it looks like he's on track to return for the playoffs.

just throwing this out there.. the pats had 4 games this year vs teams over 500...steelers whom they beat by a td with no bell no Bryant and 2 missed fg.. broncos who the lost too, and jets twice.. 1 they lost and the almost lost the other.. This pats team is way over rated compared to years past. I'm picking the Jets to play the Cardinals in the bowl.

I actually like that prediction and could see that happening! The more I watch both of these teams the more I realize they got something special going this year