[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can anyone stop New England?

Cowboyz1

Me too and the bills .. need a jets loss and steelers win

Hoping my Browns make the latter difficult, and would be sweet to knock them out. However after last weeks impressive showing against the Chiefs we're due for a letdown, and Steelers are going to be pissed after that loss to the Ravens.

I like any of the following matchups:

Chiefs vs. Panthers

Broncos vs. Vikings

Jets vs. Cardinals

Jumble any of those six around against each other. Think those are the teams that have a shot paired in what I think are the most interesting matchups. No I don't think he Pats make it. Every team in the AFC race has the formula to beat them (strong defense + pass rush + game manager playing effectively) and I think someone will, especially if they slip up and lose homefield

Hoping my Browns make the latter difficult, and would be sweet to knock them out. However after last weeks impressive showing against the Chiefs we're due for a letdown, and Steelers are going to be pissed after that loss to the Ravens.

What?!? Another Browns fan! I always thought I was alone

Either way it's a win win with a Titans win, Browns loss comes the 1st pick, Browns win and the keep the Steelers out and still come away with a #2.

What?!? Another Browns fan! I always thought I was alone

Either way it's a win win with a Titans win, Browns loss comes the 1st pick, Browns win and the keep the Steelers out and still come away with a #2.

loaf is also a Browns fan and regular poster.

I don't care if we have #1 pick since we screw them up so much.

The real question is can NE stop anybody? I think they are 1 and done this year

I agree. I don't think they can beat KC, NYJ, DEN, or CIN. They just better hope the Texans sneak through to the second round

• 3 weeks later...

I guess not. Man I am tired of them in the mix for a SB every year. I have to give them credit for the football they play year in and year out but damn I'm sick of watching them beat up on teams. I don't see Denver beating them with the way Manning is playing and his WRs dropping passes like they are.

I can honestly say I have never seen a team plug and play so many players year after year and not take one set backward. Brady is the key to their offense but still, they find players on both sides of the ball year in and year out like no other team I can think of.

Hats off to the personnel department of the Pats and the coaching staff.

Edited by Cowboyz1