[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Controversy Help!

stmaster21

Hi All,

I could really use your help with some trade controversy that's going on in our league. It is a ten-team PPR league. I am the League Manager and I had some trouble deciding what to do with a couple of things. I try my best to go by Matthew Berry’s “Don’t veto a trade unless there’s clear conclusion” motto, but these last three trades were too hard for me to let go through. I’d love to hear your opinion on this matter.

A few days ago, a trade was made sending Andre Johnson to Team A for a switch of waiver priority spots with Team B. The first waiver priority spot was given to Team B (who had lost Le’Veon that Sunday)). I put the trade through and then Team B used that acquired waiver priority to pick up DeAngelo Williams. There were one or two complaints, but those died down quickly.

Two/Three days later, Team A made two more trades:

1. Philip Rivers and Emmanuel Sanders to Team C

a. Jeremy Hill and Aaron Rodgers to Team A

2. Marshawn Lynch and Eric Decker to Team D

a. Justin Forsett and Allen Hurns to team A

A few hours later, Team A made three more trades, all of which were considerably unfair:

1. Danny Woodhead to Team E

a. Kendall Wright to Team A

2. Justin Forsett to team F

a. Davante Adams & Shane Vereen to Team A

3. Travis Kelce to Team F

a. Eric Ebron and David Johnson to Team A

The League Manager vetoed those three trades but let the first three go through, as it was clear that the owner of Team A had given up and was accepting any trade that came his way by that point. This brought some controversy to the league.

What should the League Manager do?

Thank you all so much!

Spencer

Call Doc Brown.

Eat it this year. Lack of rules and quality owners. Learn and improve for next time.

Don't invite back the people you feel were less than, oh, I don't know, honest? Fair? Whatever label you want to assign.

We require a cork board with pictures of team owners and red string illustrating the various flows contraband throughout this cosa nostra-esque organization. Without that board, our case will crumble in court.

• Like 4

I am the League Manager...
The League Manager vetoed those three trades ...
What should the League Manager do?

It must have taken you an awful long time to type this post? At the beginning you are the league manager and by the end you are either talking about yourself in third person or have since been replaced…presumably by Mrs Ford.

Or it's one of those trick questions and the answer is YOU are the bus driver.

Edited by Qball86
  • Like 3

It must have taken you an awful long time to type this post? At the beginning you are the league manager and by the end you are either talking about yourself in third person or have since been replacedpresumably by Mrs Ford.

Or it's one of those trick questions and the answer is YOU are the bus driver.

lmao. i had to read the traded at least 5 times to figure out whos going where and all i got was team A ended up with a strawberry ice cream cone.

OP id say go with strawberry and not chocolate, just my opinion. theres no collusion unless the dog ended up without a collar

lmao. i had to read the traded at least 5 times to figure out whos going where and all i got was team A ended up with a strawberry ice cream cone.

Damn. I had Colonel Mustard with the candlestick in the Conservatory. Edited by BA Baracus

What kind of team name is "Team A"? Kind of lame. Couldn't think of anything more original?

Maybe- Golden Tate Bridge or Revis and Butthead or even Belichick Yourself Before You Wreck Yourself

Looks like the whole league is like that too. BORING!