[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Karlos Williams getting his shot?

InTomWeTrust

You and me both. I was afraid of the same thing. Damn this game is frustrating. :pullhair:

They had to as McCoy injured his shoulder early in the game.

He injured it in the 4th quarter

No, he actually injured it in the first quarter, came out of the game, then returned and then just couldn't finish the game hurting the same shoulder again. I was watching the game.

Edited by irish

No, he actually injured it in the first quarter, came out of the game, then returned and then just couldn't finish the game hurting the same shoulder again. I was watching the game.

Well it must not have been for very long as he was in on every scoring drive of every quarter including the last one williams scored on towards the end of game where he finally left for good with 10 to go. Just saying its not like he was out for extended amount of time until 10 min to go with game in hand

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

Well it must not have been for very long as he was in on every scoring drive of every quarter including the last one williams scored on towards the end of game where he finally left for good with 10 to go. Just saying its not like he was out for extended amount of time until 10 min to go with game in hand

Yeah, no he wasn't out long but when he came off the field he was clearly holding and favoring his shoulder to the point that the announcers were discussing it. I remember thinking to myself, as a McCoy owner, boy am I glad I traded Clay and Snead for Williams and Decker at noon today.

• Like 1

You and me both. I was afraid of the same thing. Damn this game is frustrating. :pullhair:

I started him in two BoTH leagues: Huddle Ladder - PeeWee and JLA. Taking into consideration that Karlos Williams has scored a TD in every single NFL game that he has played in, it wasn't that difficult of a choice. When he's active, he's ready to roll.

I started him in two BoTH leagues: Huddle Ladder - PeeWee and JLA. Taking into consideration that Karlos Williams has scored a TD in every single NFL game that he has played in, it wasn't that difficult of a choice. When he's active, he's ready to roll.

Nice moves bud, I had him in all my leagues.. Checking in for me is tough around here..

I like Karlos ROS, see what Freeman did in atlanta? Karlos was a better player at FSU, he hits holes with stride and is a total clydesdale..

Whats your thoughts on Karlos Williams ROS as a strong RB2 low end RB1?

Checking in for duty

I think he's a pretty low-end flex play unless Shady gets hurt. Had a nice game yesterday despite McCoy out-touching him 2:1, but 12.2 ypc and .22 touchdowns/carry is not a sustainable level of production.

I think he's a pretty low-end flex play unless Shady gets hurt. Had a nice game yesterday despite McCoy out-touching him 2:1, but 12.2 ypc and .22 touchdowns/carry is not a sustainable level of production.

Shady is hurt, What gives you the impression he's a low-end flex play? He's a monster everytime he touches the ball.. he's better in terms of talent than freeman FYI