[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Manning needs to retire...

awesomebench

I was fine with it when the defense was shutting folks down. But you can't expect the defense to do that every week. Especially when you're giving the other team the ball at your own 30 2 or 3 times a game.

I need some Osweiler in my life

I actually feel bad for him. A player this great shouldn't go out like that. But he did agree with Brady's comments "I'll play until I suck."

4/12 for 30yrds and 3 int...i would categorize that as sucky...

I kinda feel bad for him to tho.

Edited by awesomebench

I have Denver D. I know they are missing 2 starters, but does Peyton Manning knock them down a notch? I can't trust Peyton enough to want to play them every week now. I went with Pitt D today instead of Denver and it's worked out for me so far. Too many turnovers by Peyton, keeps putting Denver D back on the field in bad spot. Starting to put some doubt in me. Having Talib and Ware back will help though.

Edited by Wbolin9

So if they bench him is that good or bad for Thomas? Serious question. In the future I'll be always playing Julio but between the rest it seems like a crap shoot. I really hate having to factor in dumb luck. Especially when if favors throwing the ball to some WR3 instead of the studs that helped them win the games.

If they put Osweiler in, look for the TEs

I think it could only get better for DT. I'd rather see them sign an actual QB and let Manning either sit on the bench for 7 weeks or retire mid-season.

I do think that the problem with the Broncos DST is more to do with the loss of Talib and Ware though (specifically Ware). KC hasn't done anything in the passing game, while Chark has scored once. The rest came off field goals. It's the INTs + Ware's absence IMO.

Taking a look at Denver's scoring leaders right now is a good laugh:

Broncos DST: 4 pts

Demaryius Thomas: 1 pt

Ronnie Hillman: 1 pt

Peyton Manning: -5 pts

You just can't continue starting a QB that plays like this. I'm not watching the game but I can't imagine there being any other reason for him to still be on the field other than the name on the back of his jersey.

edit: make that 3 for the DST and MINUS SEVEN for Peyton.

Edited by pun

Even if he doesn't perform well, to me it's a good sign that they're at least not afraid to put Peyton on the bench. Leaves the option for them to sign someone open.

Imagine if Eli beats Brady the same day Peyton plays his last game... That would be incredible.

• Like 1