[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Julian Edelman hurt

Wolverines Fan

I've lost all my receivers (Edelman, K. Allen & Steve Smith Sr.) & Charles. I'm the FA hero this year....My team was amazing until the injury hammer hit. I've never seen it this bad before. I've lost one or two in the past but this year is beyond ridiculous. It's ruined by DFS experience too. Just a crappy year - hopefully the fantasy Gods are more lenient next year....

NFL Network saying the timeframe for return is 6-8 weeks.... and then goes on to say this means he could return for the post-season.

Is my math off or would 6 weeks from now be week 16? I'm thinking it might be best not to drop him simply so that someone doesn't pick him up and stash him to stack their team for weeks 16-17.

Well...attrition is hitting my season at all angles right now. This sucks.

That's what u get for listening to people on this website. They are all just matthew berry clones. Hear it from one mouth and believe it to no end. I listened to no one here and took gronk #1 overall in many leagues and I am in the drivers seat in almost every league I am in.

That's what u get for listening to people on this website. They are all just matthew berry clones. Hear it from one mouth and believe it to no end. I listened to no one here and took gronk #1 overall in many leagues and I am in the drivers seat in almost every league I am in.

:rolleyes:

EDIT

:fool:

Edited by BA Baracus

One of the best troll posts Ive ever read here! Laughable to say the least!

Able to get Amendola after loosing Edelman, and now crossing fingers he stays healthy.

Edited by heehawks

And this must have nothing to do with it...

• Fan of the:Patriots

No I'm not. I have all my hair.

Edited by Wolverines Fan

Wow somebody sounds butt hurt.

So picking Gronk #1 overall in every league was all it takes to win at FF, if only we knew.

• Like 1

Hey dick - what are you talking about? I'm not sure I understand the context of your post.

Congrats on the redboarding.

I'm still trying to figure out what "this website" or "here" refer to, is it the huddle forums paid huddle content.

If you're using a fantasy football forum as your primary source of information, :crazy:

Yes even the huddle forums :out:

Edited by stevegrab